Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, admin said:

I think pov's time will still come and be huge. It is toooooo good.

it's so good. my favourite off positions. a deep meaningful song. i hope she licenses the body party remix and releases this too. it would also be succesful:

• yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

I makes me sad at times cause I see many pop and/or gay fans put these 2 genres in a box and they put a negative connotation on it which is rather ignorant. It might not your taste in music, but c’mon we stan an artist that loves diving into new sounds and making it pop. 

for an artist with such a diverse music palette, her fans are pretty ignorant and boxed into liking one genre. I really hope Gaga does do a R&B album, those fans will still buy it and she seems to love it, so I don't see why not

Popster for Sale 57,315
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

it's so good. my favourite off positions. a deep meaningful song. i hope she licenses the body party remix and releases this too. it would also be succesful:

OMG I DID NOT KNOW I NEEDED THAT MASHUP IN MY LIFE 

shocked oprah winfrey GIF

2 of my favorite songs ever, Ciara really delivered her best material last decade and people slept on her :bradley:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 12,829
56 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Love Ari but positions was solid without extra tracks and the 34+35 remix. 

I almost feel like Gaga and Co are very deliberate with Chromatica vs. Other artists. They literally just put it out in its entirety with 2 singles. No other streaming tactics etc. As much as we complain there has been 0  Frauderie, no Chromatica:Sunlight Edition Deluxe etc and it almost sets her/the album apart from any tactics we see in streaming era. I don't think it'll happen either. It feels like artistic integrity - I'll praise that (for now lol) 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,996
x3
9 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I doubt due to her fanbase but I could see her dropping an R&B/soul-esque track more often. R&B is honestly is a more upset version of jazz and that’s right up Gaga’s alley... 

spacer.png

R&B? 

J&D 2 is coming i fear:bradley:

• shook 1

Kindness Admin 7,540
5 minutes ago, Twitter said:

And if you wanna keep it real, Gaga herself know she can’t do that genre no more or is unhappy with doing it. Chromatica says a lot for it to be a silent era.

I don't agree with that assessment at all. Although I suppose anything is possible.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 28,996
x3
3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

This is the lack of knowledge I’m talking about.

Jewels ‘n Drugs is an EDM-Trap fusion.

R&BGa are songs like DWUW, Second Time Around, Animal, Brooklyn Nights (ish), Eh Eh, Greatest Thing, Love Me Right, Before I Cry, Look What I Found.

Omg i love so much every song of these you mention:bradley: ( except Look What I Found,Eh Eh and I don't know what Animal is) 

DWUW ,Second Time Around and Before I Cry are :oscar:

5 minutes ago, little legend said:

I know. I just mean it will be as bad as J&D

The fact that they continue to push the narrative that J&D is good and that SL is bad, embarassing. :awkney:

Pop-a-911-ster 28,996
x3
1 minute ago, Krazy said:

The fact that they continue to push the narrative that J&D is good and that SL is bad, embarassing. :awkney:

Well they are both bad tho:awkney:

Well Stupid Love is better tho:awkney:

Edited by little legend

Kindness Admin 7,540
10 minutes ago, Krazy said:

And what does she want to do? Show her a** in all her videos and talk about sex in all her songs like Cardi B to get hits?

I prefer that she maintain the posture that she has.

I'm not going to WP you, but this comes off really sexist. You don't have to like someone's music or not have a taste for Cardi's music to not dismiss her success just because she's open about her sexuality. Not to mention gaga has many songs about sex and sexuality. Think about what you're saying and why you're saying it.

• thanks 4

Popster to Popster 4,420
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

Impressive for a borderline basic song.

I called her an industry plant on ATRL and ppl were mad lmaoo:billie:

Spoiler

don't really think that but it's fun to cause trouble over there lol

Edited by WildAmerican
  • lol 2

Kindness Admin 7,540
Just now, Krazy said:

There are several ways to express your sexuality without doing this in all of your videos and without making your videos look like strip clubs.²

Again, this is your opinion that is rooted is your own sexist attack of Cardi. It's disgusting and unnecessary. We're not going to shame people for how they choose to express themselves. Quit this.

• thanks 1

The Fame Popster 477
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

J&D is literally one of Gaga’s most versatile and chameleonic tracks in her discography. It’s unmatched, nothing else like it. Sorry y’all can’t appreciate such a diamond in the rough (rough being, ARTPOP).

If You Say So Shrug GIF

Preach. I truly don't understand hate for this song, it's really energetic, really nice to sing, slap honey is iconic.:arguega:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1