Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,955
x3
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

drivers license IS the new Just Dance. Nobody has smashed onto the scene like this in such an interesting way in a while

spacer.png

What exactly is interesting abour her?:mess:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,828
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Her album coming for 2x DIAMOND like it ain’t nothing :rip:

They way the whole GP from “racailles” to soccer moms love her 

"racailles" dkozfkozkpoapo

yeah truly the french Adele 

• paws up 1

43 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Notice how you called them hits

TAYLEGEND HAS THEM PRESSED.

spacer.png

fixed! because of taylor there's a difference between a #1 hit and just a #1 song. Taylor truly breaking down the stereotype of #1 songs actually being hits and actually being popular. Good on her, breaking records left and right! Especially ones for biggest drop for a #1 debut! Queen

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

No I get you, just needed an excuse to use this iconic gif 

spacer.png

hehe i know, i just love being passive aggressive and shady!

• yaas, gaga 1

3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Love Ari but positions was solid without extra tracks and the 34+35 remix. 

there was a bit of filler in the album, so i wonder how these tracks will sound. i hope that these songs are good and it's probably never gonna happen, but i would die if gaga was on a track. kinda like what happened with telephone and videophone except the collab for ari's album will hopefully be good.

• paws up 1

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

i hope cardi gets that #1 debut. she deserves it and her team is amazing (at least compared to gaga's) so i have no doubt that they'll release new cd's and remixes if need be for a #1

• paws up 2

3 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I would have DIED if Gaga ever tap into her R&B bag and collab on Ari’s album. That should have happened with positions. Speaking of collabs I don’t like how Ari gave no attention to the collabs on positions.

R&Bga would sound amazing. Her earlier work which leaked had some R&B and they were so good. Ari and Gaga need to make it happen

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

Speaking of collabs I don’t like how Ari gave no attention to the collabs on positions.

The weeknd collab was a bore, Doja Cat one was lazy (both of them) but the Ty Dolla Sign one was so good

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I’m gonna need Gagie to release those TD$ collabs. :arguega: His singing voice on safety net smacks

i know those songs would be bops. especially if bloodpop didn't produce them. I hope they have r&b or hip hop influences too

• paws up 1

Just now, Twitter said:

100% agree but you already how I feel about Gaga going R&B for few songs or era. Also know how these fans will whine about wanting EDM/Dance-popGa.

I agree. People will complain because it's not dark electropop songs like Bad Romance. People will also call it "urban" even though R&B and Hip Hop are the most popular genres right now. 

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,540
13 minutes ago, Twitter said:

The album has potential especially when pov is very single worthy. That could be her Halo/Yoü and I song but she wants to drop that tired äss remix. 

I think pov's time will still come and be huge. It is toooooo good.

• paws up 3

Just now, Twitter said:

I’m sorry but no. TD$ did impress me with safety net but him collabing with Gaga, no. His vocals and hers aren’t suited for a track unless they do a pop tropical-house song. But even at that point I rather her collab with Rihanna, Maluma, or Bad Bunny.

I just want them to be released to hear it. I'm sure they'll be good. His singing on Hot girl summer with meg and nicki was good and i loved that song in 2019. I want a rihanna collab though

• yaas, gaga 1