Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374

Not spotify putting a chinese song on my Release Radar when I have never listened to any song in that language let alone from that singer :dead: Is this investment? :ohhh:

Spoiler

the song is cute tho

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374

La Noche de Anoche crossed 200M spotify streams yesterday

Music Video Dancing GIF by Bad BunnyRosalia GIF by Motion Music Group

This is Rosalia's fourth and Bad Bunny's 38th song to do so

Spoiler

(not 100% sure about his number tho)

Edited by Andreu
not me forgetting the M
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,409
31 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

There are several hints in UP that this was made as a copy of WAP. Cardi ripping herself off just to ensure another hit is not my style.

I mean, we have pop starlets doing that all the time. 
:billie:

• lol 2

A Popster Is Born 18,409
2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

La Noche de Anoche crossed 200M spotify streams yesterday

Music Video Dancing GIF by Bad BunnyRosalia GIF by Motion Music Group

This is Rosalia's fourth and Bad Bunny's 38th song to do so

Reveal hidden contents

(not 100% sure about his number tho)

Yas at this gif on a Friday morning!

36 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

There are several hints in UP that this was made as a copy of WAP. Cardi ripping herself off just to ensure another hit is not my style.

it's questionable but why would she not try recreate it, especially with the huge success WAP had. Gaga did it with Judas and Bad Romance, and to a lesser extent with Poker Face, LoveGame and Schiebe

Popster This Way 553
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

I like Up but it feels like a remix of Money with the hard hitting piano notes, and okay lyrics. It's a bop though, a good club song

I'm still waiting for smtg refreshing in the music industry, smtg that will slap us in the face in a good way. This song just like you said it's a good club song (and there are many good club songs) :tea:

1 minute ago, YourPocko said:

I'm still waiting for smtg refreshing in the music industry, smtg that will slap us in the face in a good way. This song just like you said it's a good club song (and there are many good club songs) :tea:

i agree. we need something inventive and new. petition to make something a signature sound of the 2020's and not make 80s the basis for every pop song AGAIN 

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,374

WHAT IS THIS MESS :mess: If a compilation can be the most streamed album of all time I guess then a random compilation of "the top hits of the decade" must hold the record :ohhh:

Maybe now we know why he released it :icant:

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 4

Moderator 17,114
Just now, thetea said:

this.

It's not even funny. It just sets artists up, for you as well (not you particularly, but you understand) and then they fail to live up with maybe even their second single and everybody is angry again. It's not a healthy mindset. We didn't declare Gaga the next queen right after Just Dance, so why do we do it to others?

Spoiler

I hate pronouns in English. Especially "you" because there's no difference between crowds and single entities.

• paws up 3

Just now, Andreu said:

Maybe now we know why he released it :icant:

The fraudery. Post Malone could do this and get the most streamed album of all time. What if Gaga released her entire discography as an album and snatched that record. 

Just now, corvus albus said:

It's not even funny. It just sets artists up, for you as well (not you particularly, but you understand) and then they fail to live up with maybe even their second single and everybody is angry again. It's not a healthy mindset. We didn't declare Gaga the next queen right after Just Dance, so why do we do it to others?

Hide contents

I hate pronouns in English. Especially "you" because there's no difference between crowds and single entities.

I agree. Artists with two singles aren't immediately the next Adele, and it does set artists up for failure

Spoiler

I hate pronouns in english too because without tone which can only be conveyed in person you can't tell if they are referring to someone personally or in a group format

I wouldn't put it past Taylor to release her entire discography into one album and call it a "the dancing witch, saltbox lunching ladies, lonely witch, dead witch, sleepless nights - EP" to snatch the record for highest streamed album ever

• paws up 1
  • lol 6

I find it kind of tacky for artists to put their biggest hit onto another album to get that album more streams. What Camila did with Señorita was kinda sneaky.