Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

is a #1 debut out of the question for Cardi's "Up". I think she can if she had really good cd sales. If not, she should release a remix midweek, and new cd's and merch, for Nicki minaj trollz type fraudery for #1

Just now, A Little Monsterrr said:

it's raining here and rain on me's playing in the local radio station :happydance:

you're so lucky. they never play ROM in my country, and I'm also in a severe water drought:katy:

• paws up 2

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, thetea said:

you're so lucky. they never play ROM in my country, and I'm also in a severe water drought:katy:

You are definitely ready for rain on you :creepin:

1 minute ago, danwasd said:

You are definitely ready for rain on you :creepin:

omg yes. my city has no rainfall, so water dams are drying up because we are at the peak of summer. they are trying to make everyone take 4 minute showers and are hiking water prices for people who pay for water. but the kicker is, people who live in government owned houses, people who aren't necessarily poor (in NZ you cannot be kicked out of a government home unless you've wrecked it or the lease owner dies) get their water for absolutely free. I'm stuck with $500 water bills while people earn the same, get theirs for free:bradley:

• sad 1

Just now, A Little Monsterrr said:

they've been playing gaga songs a lot lately and they haven't been like this for almost 10 years

i heard ROM once on the radio, but i was so happy once I was in the mall and I went into JB-Hi-FI, its like a store which sells cds, phones, laptops and electronics and they were playing the entire Chromatica. I stayed in there for 40 minutes to listen and see if anyone recognised it was Gaga or was singing along

A Popster Is Born 16,835
17 minutes ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

it's raining here and rain on me's playing in the local radio station :happydance:

not raining in San Juan.. where u from?

Moderator 17,119
5 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

How are we feeling about Up?

There are several hints in UP that this was made as a copy of WAP. Cardi ripping herself off just to ensure another hit is not my style.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1
  • yaas, gaga 1