Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
3 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

whew a god is born 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

her best era :oscar:

+ Is That Alright. I am so sure that is she promoted these songs it could have been as big as Shallow. They deserve to be as big as 21 's singles. A Star Is Born has nothing to get jealous for 21. It's just a shame that her team didn't take full advantage of it's possibilities. 

Also the era was amazing. But but..... The Fame ( Monster) era was really something else. She literally ruled the whole planet. She was everywhere and the most famous not only artist but person in general in the whole world. The world domination of her debut era:bradley:

• paws up 4

A Popster Is Born 12,811
11 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

smash I laughed 

GP see the peak and cert and the positive media and don't care about anything else. The fact its not that far from ARTPOP which was seen as a massive flop thanks to critics and media, shows how powerful perception is 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 3

Popster for Sale 44,684
Just now, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

GP see the peak and cert and the positive media and don't care about anything else. The fact its not that far from ARTPOP which was seen as a massive flop thanks to critics and media, shows how powerful perception is 

THIS

The way the media is licking Gaga's boots now after years of lashings.

This is great for all of her future projects. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,788
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

The fact that I would never listen to TC when it came out because it was too basic for Gaga :rip:

I appreciate that she didn’t jump on the cute streaming it hit was back then to continue making songs on the same style and instead gave us A God Is Born

And even after the success of ASIB she didn’t make a replica of it for her following album, like Taylor did with Folklore then Evermore, I think she should’ve just done a side B for Folklore but I guess she wanted that extra cash and Grammy campaign 

but folklore/evermore aren't part of a trilogy together with the rumoured woodvale? :mess:

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,810

chile I'm watching the INLA's MV and this is just amazing 

her vocals are insane 

the power of this song

no wonder why the MV of INLA will reach 400M views 

• paws up 3
  • yaas, gaga 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,931
x3
2 minutes ago, Miaou said:

chile I'm watching the INLA's MV and this is just amazing 

her vocals are insane 

the power of this song

no wonder why the MV of INLA will reach 400M views 

Does anyone remembers the random error after the first chorus?

Some were saying that it was Bradley's character ghost:bradley: