Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

A Popster Is Born 11,940
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Y’all need to give it up

Yeah. It sucks but its NOT happening :pillow:

I wonder why Gaga teased it on December though?? Maybe she really hates us and thats it

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,835
7 minutes ago, Doncho said:

Yeah. It sucks but its NOT happening :pillow:

I wonder why Gaga teased it on December though?? Maybe she really hates us and thats it

Maybe they had plans to join The Show but something came up. 

2 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Be civil and drop the @ :rat:

Well considering that I discovered you through Entela's tweet that was dragging and threatening to sue your site, I'm not sure she would want that, she probably hates you? But anyway I'm gonna ask for her permission...Image result for little women of atlanta bitch gif

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Moderator 17,145
1 minute ago, QueenoftheNight said:

Well considering that I discovered you through Entela's tweet that was dragging and threatening to sue your site, I'm not sure she would want that, she probably hates you? But anyway I'm gonna ask for her permission...Image result for little women of atlanta bitch gif

Just do it. Some people here miss her :billie:

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
1 minute ago, QueenoftheNight said:

the mess that's about to come chile :icant:

Popster for Sale 57,531

I just realized The Cure had a cute top 50/100 run on French Spotify back in May/June 2017, do you know how far it was from reaching Gold or did it reach it ? @ViviLittleM 

I guess if it's Gold eligible it'll never be certified since they only certify singles released after the new certifications thresholds cutoff aka April 2018

• paws up 2