Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 41,942
Just now, Jeroin2000 said:

I only have my phone:(

not sure about Android but on iPhones, you can long press the image and click copy. It should copy the image address

Popster This Way 756
7 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Upload the photo on that site, then open it in the other tab, copy the link with JPG in it. :romance:

I did, the link stays the same.. it can't be that difficult:gaga-scream:

Just now, Andreu said:

the NERVE if there's a Sc video coming after allezgif-3-7aec1e48ff89.gif

I mean i kinda hasn't lost all hope yet, why does everyone including gaga mentions sour candy these last months if nothing is coming. Maybe they were planing the concept for the video when gaga posted her insta pic and now with all blackpink mentioning it is because they are getting ready to film it. Maybe SC video + a grammy performance will work as a proper ending to the era before she starts filming the Gucci movie :icant:

Pop-a-911-ster 39,555
36 minutes ago, Grasim said:

February Daily Spotify Streams

Day 1 — 7.83M

Day 2 — 8.12M

Day 3 — 8.33M

Total — 26.23M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 26.23M

• paws up 5

Pop-a-911-ster 30,406
2 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

I mean i kinda hasn't lost all hope yet, why does everyone including gaga mentions sour candy these last months if nothing is coming. Maybe they were planing the concept for the video when gaga posted her insta pic and now with all blackpink mentioning it is because they are getting ready to film it. Maybe SC video + a grammy performance will work as a proper ending to the era before she starts filming the Gucci movie :icant:

because her monsters have tortured her for so long, she wants to have her revenge and torture us

giphy.gif

Spoiler

on a serious note I agreei t's weird all the teasing lead to nothing, but at this point I'm not expecting anything Gaga does to make sense

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,527
4 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

February Daily Spotify Streams

Day 1 — 7.83M

Day 2 — 8.12M

Day 3 — 8.33M

Total — 26.23M

2020 vs 2021 Monthly Streams

Jan 20/21 — 175.1M / 247.81M (+72.71M)

Feb 20/21 — 180M / 26.23M

Chile not her February 2020 streams only growing by 5M compared to January despite including SL’s first 2 days :rip:

Popster for Sale 41,942
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Chile not her February 2020 streams only growing by 5M compared to January despite including SL’s first 2 days :rip:

February has 2 fewer days though

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,406
7 minutes ago, BenG said:

February has 2 fewer days though

exactly it's a 17M increase proportionally

Spoiler

I think

Spoiler

dividing january's number / days of january and multiplying it by 29 you get 163M

Pop-a-911-ster 22,828
26 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

some delulus on GGD were talking about a rumor that a SC ad will air during the SuperBowl and she will drop the video after :icant:

A Popster Is Born 14,856
21 minutes ago, Andreu said:

exactly it's a 17M increase proportionally

dividing january's number / days of january and multiplying it by 29 you get 163M

the maths here

tenor.gif?itemid=13470488