Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 28,966
x3
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Imagine: it’s May 2020. Chromatica came out a month ago, and Sine From Above is the next single. Gaga releases a remix with Loreen and they perform together at Eurovision. The song goes no.1 all around Europe.

oprah winfrey GIF

This song is a masterpiece

But the fact that it almost lost to this :icant: i was rooting for the grandmas that year:bunny:

• lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,778
11 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I’m fairly sure she won’t decide to distract herself from preparing to the role and from filming just to be able to promote an album. They will have limited time in Italy to shoot. She won’t do anything else imo. That’s why I think that if the album will come, then it will be in May at the earliest. 

Yeah C3C is May at the earliest.

I hope before she goes into film mode and then C3C mode she at least uses this month/possibly the Grammys to acknowledge Chromatica and say goodbye to the era/ cancel the tour. Some closure is desperately needed.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 18,423
Just now, zcasx said:

Yeah C3C is May at the earliest.

I hope before she goes into film mode and then C3C mode she at least uses this month/possibly the Grammys to acknowledge Chromatica and say goodbye to the era/ cancel the tour. Some closure is desperately needed.

I have a feeling she may do somethign for the Grammys. 

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Imagine: it’s May 2020. Chromatica came out a month ago, and Sine From Above is the next single. Gaga releases a remix with Loreen and they perform together at Eurovision. The song goes no.1 all around Europe.

oprah winfrey GIF

Now this is a song you could compare to gagas best :bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,778
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

I think C2C part 2 would suit the fall/winter. It used to be that physicals/digital was more popular at that time of year, also there's more promo opportunities. Id be interested to see that a C2C rollout looks like in June but let's see :billiecat:

Gaga and Tony serving in swimswear for C3C promo :oscar:

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
9 minutes ago, zcasx said:

Gaga and Tony serving in swimswear for C3C promo :oscar:

A gay summery bop with BP tagged onto the album to increase first week SPS hihihi 

Honestly though I think we're underestimating, the Tony's last album, Gaga and his relationship, and the Alzehemers revelation is really heart tugging. Especially when they're already loved by the media and GP. Even if it doesn't hit #1 it'll be a success critically, and probably a secured Grammy. 

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 41,877
1 minute ago, Jeroin2000 said:

https://ibb.co/59TC9Rj

My mum gifting me this for my 18th birthday, and still being shocked when I came out.:icant:

you can right click on the image to copy the image address, then paste here. it should embed

if you're on mobile, copy the image and click "Insert image from URL" on the bottom right corner when you write the message.

Double-click the image to resize the image.