Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 17,129
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

I feel bad for Katy tbh. She was the biggest superstar, and now she’s completely flopping and stan twitter drags her every chance they get. She’s been making the same music over and over again for years, but it doesn’t work. She needs to take some time off, reinvent herself, and show the haters what she’s made of.

She's flipping off the flop :rat:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

I would say that I don't feel bad for Kats getting dragged due to their fave's "poor chart performance" since they did the same to us between 2013 and 2017, but let's be honest all these success stan fwords that were dragged Gaga back then have already abandoned Katy and now must stan Dua or sumn.

Edited by Andreu
  • lol 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

Popster for Sale 44,782
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I would say that I don't feel bad for Kats getting dragged due to their fave's "poor chart performance" since they did the same to us between 2013 and 2017, but let's be honest all these success stan fwords that were dragged Gaga back then have already abandoned Katy and now must stan Dua or sumn.

They definitely stan Dua :icant:

Watch Gaga outlast her too :icant:

• lol 1

Kats aren't innocent, during last two years: they had come for Taylor (during ME!), Gaga (comparing NRO and stupid love), Ariana (comparing witness and position) and Miley (smile and plastic heart). Many more that i might had forgot about.

They are quick to attack when they sense weakness and also quick to act victim, because their attack always backfire on them. Like fave like stan "Good for throwback", be shady then act like bullied victim. 

Edited by zoldyck
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,757
26 minutes ago, Miaou said:

same with me and Vivi at the Paris's date except that I'll surely know rapidly who he is since he'll go to the toilets every minute :icant:

Fun fact: i never go the toilets if I'm not at home :icant:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Popster for Sale 44,782
Just now, zoldyck said:

Kats aren't innocent, during last two years: they had come for Taylor (during ME!), Gaga (comparing NRO and stupid love), Ariana (comparing witness and position) and Miley (smile and plastic heart). Many more that i might had forgot about.

They are quick to attack when they sense weakness and also quick to act victim. 

My opinion is just that the more we feed into that culture the worse it is for everyone. If we don't react and drag them back the bad apples will be just screaming into the void. We should build our faves up without having to tear others down. 

Obviously there are people like that in every fanbase - we should collectively ignore them, not keeping them in check and then coming back to drag them when things work in our favour. That's feeding the vicious cycle. 

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 14,820
3 minutes ago, zcasx said:

My opinion is just that the more we feed into that culture the worse it is for everyone. If we don't react and drag them back the bad apples will be just screaming into the void. We should build our faves up without having to tear others down. 

Obviously there are people like that in every fanbase - we should collectively ignore them, not keeping them in check and then coming back to drag them when things work in our favour. That's feeding the vicious cycle. 

Poor Ms. entela and Ms. Special K

• lol 1

23 minutes ago, zoldyck said:

They are quick to attack when they sense weakness and also quick to act victim, because their attack always backfire on them. Like fave like stan "Good for throwback", be shady then act like bullied victim. 

Right? They got what they deserve. If they don't stop coming for Gaga, we'll not stop putting them in their place.

gYYkNHm.gif