Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 477
12 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It’s truly not understable how they didn’t release the Target songs on Spotify specially after that many months.

True, Love Me Right slaps hard!

Popster for Sale 57,520
55 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Miss Olivia continues her domination, she might be the first person to get her debut single into the top 10 so quickly on radio.

POP:
14 9 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 11007 7493 3514 53.771

+519 Spins
+103 Bullet
+2.506 Audience

HOT AC:
21 18 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 2169 1215 954 11.924

+130 Spins
+13 Bullet
+0.542 Audience

Queen of Pop tingz :crowned:

Pop-a-911-ster 22,822
29 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

It’s truly not understable how they didn’t release the Target songs on Spotify specially after that many months.

I’d stream LMR and 1000 Doves Piano SO much if they were on Spotify, I just can’t be bothered to play them on youtube 

• thanks 2

Pop-a-911-ster 22,822
16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

We need a Love Me Right / Love Game mash up at TCB London date plz 

Hide contents

After all it’ll be the only date 

If You Say So Shrug GIF

I just imagined you and me dancing next to each other at the London date and me having no clue I’m standing next to a legend :icant:

• lol 2

Pop-a-911-ster 31,934
10 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

POP

#26(+1) My Head and My Heart (10.805) (+1.219M)

:rat:

Gaga :

#1 on Spotify US

#1 on Apple Music US

#1 on Itunes US

POP 

#48 (+1) (+0.200M) 

:war:

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,934
8 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I just imagined you and me dancing next to each other at the London date and me having no clue I’m standing next to a legend :icant:

same with me and Vivi at the Paris's date except that I'll surely know rapidly who he is since he'll go to the toilets every minute :icant:

Edited by Miaou
  • lol 5

Popster for Sale 44,958
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

“Critical acclaim” when her only album to see Green on Metacritic was PRISM with the minimum of 61 :icant:

People need to stop bullying katy/katyclowns.

Picking on the weaker man is not a good look. This toxic stan culture perpetuates itself like this. Now you know they are just waiting for someone to flop so they can get their revenge and the cycle continues. 

Edited by zcasx
  • paws up 4

Popster for Sale 57,520
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

People need to stop bullying katy/katyclowns.

Picking on the weaker man is not a good look. This toxic stan culture perpetuates itself like this.

Yeah I personally like Katy as a person, I was just pointing out how her fans tend to do this kind of self-drag by pulling out fake receipts

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
Just now, Delusional said:

Why even drop the song so early?? :dead: why not do a proper rerelease 

bye 

The way this song has been handled has been a total mess

From the song being released barely two months after the album when no one was asking for a new Ava song to the fact it impacted US radio stations 4 months after its release and when the video is not done already.

They could've waited to release it until they decided if tey wanted to rerelease the album or move onto the next one at the very least.

• thanks 1

Moderator 17,139
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

From the song being released barely two months after the album when no one was asking for a new Ava song to the fact it impacted US radio stations 4 months after its release and when the video is not done already.

They could've waited to release it until they decided if tey wanted to rerelease the album or move onto the next one at the very least.

I mean, this mess is very Gagaesque, which makes total sense. Modelling a career after Gaga means making all the same mistakes :billie:

• lol 2

Popster for Sale 57,520
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I think the video was originally scheduled to be ready by mid-late February around the official radio impact date, but given the early good radio response they decided to move it forward, which is actually good since the video will come when the song will be closer to peaking on the radio giving it a higher Hot 100 peak

Pop-a-911-ster 22,822
9 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

“Critical acclaim” when her only album to see Green on Metacritic was PRISM with the minimum of 61 :icant:

I feel bad for Katy tbh. She was the biggest superstar, and now she’s completely flopping and stan twitter drags her every chance they get. She’s been making the same music over and over again for years, but it doesn’t work. She needs to take some time off, reinvent herself, and show the haters what she’s made of.

• paws up 4

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
Just now, Fame Romance said:

I think the video was originally scheduled to be ready by mid-late February around the official radio impact date, but given the early good radio response they decided to move it forward, which is actually good since the video will come when the song will be closer to peaking on the radio giving it a higher Hot 100 peak

This makes sense, but I saw that she was still filming it that week. Maybe since they saw a positive reaction towards the song, the label decided to give it more budget and they are shooting more scenes idk. Or maybe the people who were saying she was filming it this week pulled the info out their a**