Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 17,129
3 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

I mean the delivered vaccines that were 3x smaller compared to what was promised and the rumours of hunty Boris forcing the company to give them to the UK. Not to be a brexiteer but the way UK approved vaccines so quickly and how many they were able to obtain shows that the EU can be too slow with some things. 

That is literally British propaganda out of Downing Street No 10. A British company not adhering to their own contracts is not exactly pro Brexit news imo. 

Moderator 17,129
3 minutes ago, Delusional said:

These are low-key making a lot of noise, does anyone else think that? Like it’s slowly reaching all sorts of forms of media.

They're turning into a meme outside of the gay world like the Travis Scott McDonald's meal. 

• paws up 1

Moderator 3,690
4 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

That is literally British propaganda out of Downing Street No 10. A British company not adhering to their own contracts is not exactly pro Brexit news imo. 

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I think the governments main concern should be how they are going to vaccinate younger people. Many of us are still cautious of this vaccine (not me) because apparently it’s not been tested enough. The fake news being spread across the internet about this vaccine is tragic, and makes me think the US will start to fall behind everyone else soon. 

Cat Dancing GIF by TikTok

I think that Grasim is right and we should move this conversation maybe to covid discussions

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

Just now, donatellab said:

GGD has a new insider called afentisreloaded who’s saying that the SC mv will be released with her Grammy’s performance :icant:

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

GGD has a new insider called afentisreloaded who’s saying that the SC mv will be released with her Grammy’s performance :icant:

I’m glad no one here is this delusional.

• paws up 2

Moderator 3,690

Miss Olivia continues her domination, she might be the first person to get her debut single into the top 10 so quickly on radio.

POP:
14 9 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 11007 7493 3514 53.771

+519 Spins
+103 Bullet
+2.506 Audience

HOT AC:
21 18 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 2169 1215 954 11.924

+130 Spins
+13 Bullet
+0.542 Audience

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 2

A Popster Is Born 10,029

I'd be here for a final Chromatica performance but let's be real, this era is pretty much over at this point, we should be glad it will match Joanne's weeks on BB200 with less involvement from her at this point

• paws up 1