Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, corvus albus said:

Deservedย :arguega:

ย 

he definetly deserved this. racism has no place in society, and people need to learn they cannot do these things.ย 

• thanks 1

1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Deservedย :arguega:

ย 

I'm also wondering though, if radio stopped playing him because he was racist, or because they were scared of what people's reaction would be if they played him

Moderator 17,128
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

I'm also wondering though, if radio stopped playing him because he was racist, or because they were scared of what people's reaction would be if they played him

I don't care as long as readio doesn't play him. People mass buying his songs and albums on iTunes is what worries me.

• thanks 1

Just now, corvus albus said:

I don't care as long as readio doesn't play him. People mass buying his songs and albums on iTunes is what worries me.

it is worrying. I was asking a few pages ago, if his music was rising on the charts because of what he said or because he's successful but it's clear people are buying his albums because of what he said, and it's so disappointing

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
8 minutes ago, thetea said:

the latter tends to be what happens most of the time, but that's still better than no repercussion

• paws up 1

Just now, DonnieDarko said:

The weay my notifications are mainly "member posted a new status update".

:icant:

ย 

Maybe I should also start doing that,

:happydance:

omg thats why i started. everyone was posting status updates, and i didn't realise you could do that, so now i do it

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 17,128
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

it is worrying. I was asking a few pages ago, if his music was rising on the charts because of what he said or because he's successful but it's clear people are buying his albums because of what he said, and it's so disappointing

Yeah, these new buyers are Republicans that see their "freedom of speech" in danger because they can't say racist slurs anymore without consequences.ย 

• paws up 7

A Popster Is Born 18,410
1 minute ago, thetea said:

omg thats why i started. everyone was posting status updates, and i didn't realise you could do that, so now i do it

I'm gonna def try it later today. The problem is, I'm not sure if there is anything remotely interesting that I can say on my status update. Lmaooo

lisa kudrow laughing GIF by The Comeback HBO

A Popster Is Born 18,410
6 minutes ago, thetea said:

I was shocked but also not shocked when I saw that. It's disgusting and disappointing, yes.

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

the latter tends to be what happens most of the time, but that's still better than no repercussion

I guess it's good but the morals behind it are still unethical.ย 

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I'm gonna def try it later today. The problem is, I'm not sure if there is anything remotely interesting that I can say on my status update. Lmaooo

lisa kudrow laughing GIF by The Comeback HBO

Doesnโ€™t stop half of them.

• lol 4

10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Yeah, these new buyers are Republicans that see their "freedom of speech" in danger because they can't say racist slurs anymore without consequences.ย 

omg yes, they think that their freedom is being taken away because they can't say words that their ancestors used against black people. These are probably people with kids telling them that actions have consequences

8 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I was shocked but also not shocked when I saw that. It's disgusting and disappointing, yes.

it's weird the efforts people would go to, even spending a lot of money to prove that their racist? I honestly don't get what those people were trying to achieve

• paws up 2