Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 hour ago, thetea said:

his antics are not working anymore. He's barely in the spotlight, his album flopped terribly, and the public does not like or care for him. What reason would they have to keep him if all his singles and his album is flopping?

His last album (which's eligible for gold and maybe platinum in the US) literally had two top 3 singles on the Hot 100, what are you talking about? :awkney:

24 minutes ago, Krazy said:

His last album (which's eligible for gold and maybe platinum in the US) literally had two top 3 singles on the Hot 100, what are you talking about? :awkney:

but the rest flopped. His album didn't have that many sales and you can literally tell that his career is going down the toilet. Even he knows he's flopping. He'd have to reinvent himself and do something different to stay relevant, but right now he's fading into irrelevancy with the only times he's relevant is when he does shocking things like shi***ng into a diaper and posting it onto the internet

• paws up 1

5 minutes ago, Jeroin2000 said:

Can someone tell me how I can share a picture in here?:oops:

here's how i do it. you go to imgur.com then you click new post (you don't have to sign up), drag your picture in, once it looks like this and says upload complete

pLs4vEl.png

you right click and then click copy image address then paste it into the forum thread

KTQo3H2.png

the link should look like this when you paste it in here

https://i.imgur.com/KTQo3H2.png

Edited by thetea
  • thanks 1

Popster This Way 756
1 minute ago, thetea said:

here's how i do it. you go to imgur.com then you click new post (you don't have to sign up), drag your picture in, once it looks like this and says upload complete

pLs4vEl.png

you right click and then click copy image address then paste it here

KTQo3H2.png

the link should look like this when you paste it in here

https://i.imgur.com/KTQo3H2.png

Thank U very much, does it work the same over my phone? I don't have a laptop.

Just now, Jeroin2000 said:

Thank U very much, does it work the same over my phone? I don't have a laptop.

i'm not sure, sorry. I've never posted on this forum from a phone. I've only ever done it from a MacBook 

• paws up 1

17 minutes ago, thetea said:

but the rest flopped. His album didn't have that many sales and you can literally tell that his career is going down the toilet. Even he knows he's flopping. He'd have to reinvent himself and do something different to stay relevant, but right now he's fading into irrelevancy with the only times he's relevant is when he does shocking things like shi***ng into a diaper and posting it onto the internet

Nah, his next lead single will reach Top 10 for sure, controversial rappers aren't stopped by the militancy.

1 minute ago, Krazy said:

Nah, his next lead single will reach Top 10 for sure, controversial rappers aren't stopped by the militancy.

lets just wait and see:twoface: his next single will be interesting for sure:ohhh: