Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

He was fired from his record company for saying the n word? Needless to say, several white/mestizo rappers speak that entire word over and over in their songs and nothing happens. I believe that this is a prejudice that every country artist is racist, and this is not true.

Edited by Krazy

3 minutes ago, Krazy said:

He was fired from his record company for saying the n word? Needless to say, several white/mestizo rappers speak that entire word over and over in their songs and nothing happens. I believe that this is a prejudice that every country artist is racist, and this is not true.

I agree, but there is a stigma surrounding country artists that they are all racist. But if people are getting dropped by their label for saying it then shouldn't Justin Bieber be dropped for doing it in this video, or are labels just selectively picking who to drop:

• thanks 1

10 minutes ago, thetea said:

I agree, but there is a stigma surrounding country artists that they are all racist. But if people are getting dropped by their label for saying it then shouldn't Justin Bieber be dropped for doing it in this video, or are labels just selectively picking who to drop:

That was before the culture of cancellation, and he always uses the old worn excuse that he was young. :awkney:

Moderator 6,288
21 minutes ago, Krazy said:

I don’t think this is true personally and  I’d honestly like to see examples of these white and Mestizo artists using the N word. I’ve just never seen it. I don’t listen to many white rappers. 

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, xo_hours said:

the fact she hasn’t gotten a #1 since :billie:

i can't tell if she's trying to be shady or just funny but any word that has "old" in it's definition does not go with Mariah Carey. According to even MC herself, she's eternally 12. Anyway Mariah Carey stays unbothered with her yearly reoccurring #1

22 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I don’t think this is true personally and  I’d honestly like to see examples of these white and Mestizo artists using the N word. I’ve just never seen it. I don’t listen to many white rappers. 

Spoiler

That's my word! Get up in they face!

Talk your sh!t! Let your nuts drag!

Nigga, these niggas just runnin' out they f-in' mouth, man

Follow protocol Blood, get in they f-in' chest!

(Scum Gang!)

f- 'em all, nigga

These niggas bleed different

We don't bleed nigga

We make niggas bleed, Blood!

Spoiler

Niggas iffy, uh, Blicky got the stiffy, uh

Got the blicky, uh, drum, it holds fifty, uh

Scum Gang

I'll bee y'all later, suuwoo!

Pop these niggas like a wheelie nigga, you a silly nigga

In the hood with them billy niggas and them hoova niggas

You run up and they shootin' niggas, we ain't hoopin' nigga

No KB, you a loser nigga, up that uzi nigga

:awkney:

Edited by Bakugo
Putting these lyrics behind a spoiler due to the nature of the words etc.

Moderator 6,288
3 minutes ago, Krazy said:

(Scum Gang!)

f- 'em all, nigga

We don't bleed nigga

Scum Gang

You run up and they shootin' niggas, we ain't hoopin' nigga

No KB, you a loser nigga, up that uzi nigga

:awkney:

I know that he does it. I wanted to see the white rappers. 69 has been cancelled. He was giving out his album on the streets last year.

• paws up 1

7 minutes ago, SLAG said:

I know that he does it. I wanted to see the white rappers. 69 has been cancelled. He was giving out his album on the streets last year.

Well, I don't think he cares, since his album is probably eligible for gold in the US with its official singles units.

13 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Well, I don't think he cares, since his album is probably eligible for gold in the US with its official singles units.

that's fine, it'll be his last. he has no future in the music industry. it's just a matter of time before he's dropped. what label would put an audit in at RIAA for a career going nowhere. his antics only got him so far. he has no talent to back it up

• thanks 1

29 minutes ago, thetea said:

that's fine, it'll be his last. he has no future in the music industry. it's just a matter of time before he's dropped. what label would put an audit in at RIAA for a career going nowhere. his antics only got him so far. he has no talent to back it up

Record companies don't look for talent, they just want the money, so I don't think 6ix9ine's career is nearing its end, cuz he's so controversial and that's what generates clicks.

21 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Record companies don't look for talent, they just want the money, so I don't think 6ix9ine's career is nearing its end, cuz he's so controversial and that's what generates clicks.

his antics are not working anymore. He's barely in the spotlight, his album flopped terribly, and the public does not like or care for him. What reason would they have to keep him if all his singles and his album is flopping?

ARTPOPster 1,672
2 hours ago, Krazy said:
  Reveal hidden contents

(Scum Gang!)

f- 'em all, nigga

We don't bleed nigga

Reveal hidden contents

Scum Gang