Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

yaas omg! i've been wanting to get one but i'm too broke.

shipping is also so expensive. Gaga really needs to get her merch game up. free international shipping and less price gouging. 

• paws up 1

Just now, Delusional said:

The British GP has absolutely abandoned this woman and rightfully so 

as they should. she's an embarrassment and putting people's lives in danger and putting amounts of money that no one thought she could afford into her stupidity and selfishness. This is literally the british to her right now:

Just now, Bakugo said:

My country doing the least! I love this!

you can tell she just went there to avoid following covid restrictions in her country which she wasn't following anyway:ohyes:

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, thetea said:

you can tell she just went there to avoid following covid restrictions in her country which she wasn't following anyway:ohyes:

We still have them. Social distancing, QR code scanning tracking for Covid response teams. And we still have some cases just not community transfers. We ain’t outta the woods yet.

Speaking of, gonna stream one of my fav songs.

Spoiler

Just now, thetea said:

what statement?

4 hours ago, Krazy said:

Right? Like, it's not as if she had visited this relative of hers every day for 2 months, this is impossible, even for reasons of health security. That was not the reason for her and her team's neglect with this era, and whoever uses it is appealing to emotional blackmail.

Just now, Krazy said:

I partially agree with this. Even if her team posted something to her instagram about Chromatica, but we also don't know what's going on behind the scenes. She doesn't tell us, so it's kinda wrong to assume

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

We still have them. Social distancing, QR code scanning tracking for Covid response teams. And we still have some cases just not community transfers. We ain’t outta the woods yet.

Speaking of, gonna stream one of my fav songs.

Reveal hidden contents

NZ is the same. We have to scan QR codes, we don't have to social distance in any way or wear masks, but Aus & NZ are handling COVID much better than the rest of the world

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, thetea said:

NZ is the same. We have to scan QR codes, we don't have to social distance in any way or wear masks, but Aus & NZ are handling COVID much better than the rest of the world

We are icons of this forum. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Deactivated 14,311
10 minutes ago, Krazy said:

We will probably never know. And tbh- I don’t care anymore. Still got a new album, music and 3 videos. 2 of which are flawless. One has great dancing.

7 minutes ago, thetea said:

I partially agree with this. Even if her team posted something to her instagram about Chromatica, but we also don't know what's going on behind the scenes. She doesn't tell us, so it's kinda wrong to assume

She doesn't need to post anything on social media, she has a marketing team for this, she pays them for it, remember that she herself has said several times that Haus is a huge team, we only know the main ones.

2 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

We are icons of this forum. 

I feel so bad for people in COVID affected countries that are following the rules and guidelines but still have a lot of cases from people who think they know better

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

We will probably never know. And tbh- I don’t care anymore. Still got a new album, music and 3 videos. 2 of which are flawless. One has great dancing.

U just lack taste

gYYkNHm.gif