Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

The Fame Popster 401
1 minute ago, thetea said:

i see why she liked doing Enigma. it would've been nice for her being able to stay in one place, and not having to travel everywhere

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I think she’ll go back to Vegas not because she is obliged but because she genuinely loves it there. The jazz scene, so many great performers in one city, the atmosphere. I think it’s like her little getaway every once in a while where she can just do what she loves without stressing about anything else. 

Yeah, I agree. I also think once shows are allowed again, she'll be in a good position playing one location with one crew and relatively smaller crowds. If I were a musician who couldn't wait to get back on the road, I would be planning a residency at my fav local venue like the Roseland Ballroom (RIP) not a 300-crew, 20-truck, 50 date stadium tour. MGM is a happy medium. 

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 29,670
3 minutes ago, xo_hours said:

on other news, Diane Warren might finally win her first Oscar this year 

It would be so sad for her to win this year when not a lot of movies came out aka not a lot of music in film / series

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,554
11 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Well, f-words, I'm honoured to present you Ms. Elian from Corbin Fisher :ohhh:

Hide contents

5273-set-2x.jpg

Now enjoy your manual works :mess:

Seems like you've done a deep digging :billiecat:

I'm going to sleep but I will remember the page of disclosure :zoom:

Deactivated 14,311
7 minutes ago, danwasd said:

who edited my post and in which world a shirtless man is censorable content? :lesson:

I put it in a spoiler, not to censor, but to avoid pages upon pages of it being quoted. 

• thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
4 minutes ago, Bakugo said:

I put it in a spoiler, not to censor, but to avoid pages upon pages of it being quoted. 

oh, I see :gaga-thanks:

It'd great, tho, that if some mod edits a post, they write the reason on the reason to edit thingy, imo :rat:

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

oh, I see :gaga-thanks:

It'd great, tho, that if some mod edits a post, they write the reason on the reason to edit thingy, imo :rat:

I thought I did? Oops!

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

What do you mean? 169 pages in and I haven't seen even one off topic post yet :ohyes:

Off-topic here would be discussing charts tbh honest.

• lol 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, Bakugo said:

I thought I did? Oops!

Ms. Nespresso when he discovered he credited Chromatica III for the 911 MV teas :whatga:

• lol 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, danwasd said:

Ms. Nespresso when he discovered he credited Chromatica III for the 911 MV teas :whatga:

Nnnnnnnn! He and I have that in common. Coffee I mean oh and overlooking of things when working on a phone. It’s an elder gay trait.

• lol 1