Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, danwasd said:

Not Ms. Bakugo horny on main :ohhh:

I'm not. I am just sick of seeing "Who is this" I am now invested and want to find out. He isn't my type also. 

• paws up 1

now everyone can shut the f*** up about gaga not promoting. this would've been so hard on her having a family member in hospital for two months

• paws up 3

here's what gaga had to say about her family member

"I got to be honest. I'm about to cry on the other end of this call with you because it's really — it's doctors, it's nurses, it's essential workers," she says. "I haven't spoken to this person about speaking about this publicly, but I will tell you that a very important member of my family was very, very ill recently and in the hospital for almost two months. I was in the ICU by myself many times because you can't go in with more than one person, if you can go in at all. I have never seen the heroic acts of bravery that I witnessed, watching these doctors and nurses and people that were cleaning at the hospitals."

• paws up 3

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, thetea said:

now everyone can shut the f*** up about gaga not promoting. this would've been so hard on her having a family member in hospital for two months

This on top of everything else she has done over the past 4-5 years and what she has been through. She isn’t a machine. She is human with emotions- it clearly got too much and she did the right thing and followed protocols during this time. She displayed intelligence and consideration for the rest of society. The same can’t be said of such “celebrities” as Rita Ora, Nikita Dragun and Dua Lipa. 

• paws up 10

The Fame Popster 401
1 hour ago, Samueld9 said:

The insurance will not cover the lost of the tour if it just because Gaga don’t wanna do it anymore! 
the insurance will cover it for a sickness or anything related to it ! 
Right now we are still in a pandemic but someday this will be over (i hope 🤣) and gaga will follow her contract because there will be no more reason to don’t do it! Or she will be sick or anything else and then insurance will cover it and cancel it !

I'm not saying they'll cover the residency if she doesn't want to do it anymore lol. I'm saying right now, Live Nation is trying to cash out their once-in-a-lifetime premium policy to cover their 2020/2021 losses. If they're successful and other concert promoters follow suit, we should assume artists are off the hook & their contracts will be renegotiated, if not null/void.

Following this logic, if MGM locked in a number of shows (lets say 74) over a specific period of time (lets say 2018 - 2020) where she was all theirs and that time has passed, I'd be very surprised if she was stuck doing those shows while everyone else cancelled their shows, y'know? She'll likely still want a residency but I just don't think MGM will receive an automatic, indefinite extension. Because she has a chronic illness and juggles three wildly different careers, her lawyers were probably meticulous about the language surrounding postponed/cancelled shows as not to drag out her commitment. 

Edited by blue
  • paws up 3

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

This on top of everything else she has done over the past 4-5 years and what she has been through. She isn’t a machine. She is human with emotions- it clearly got too much and she did the right thing and followed protocols during this time. She displayed intelligence and consideration for the rest of society. The same can’t be said of such “celebrities” as Rita Ora, Nikita Dragun and Dua Lipa. 

all these who complain about gaga not promoting  are also the people who hate Troy for overworking Gaga, when she is already working hard behind the scenes, and having her own and family struggles

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, blue said:

he'll likely still want a residency but I just don't think MGM will receive an automatic, indefinite extension

i see why she liked doing Enigma. it would've been nice for her being able to stay in one place, and not having to travel everywhere

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

all these who complain about gaga not promoting  are also the people who hate Troy for overworking Gaga, when she is already working hard behind the scenes, and having her own and family struggles

It’s tiresome and eye roll worthy.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Just now, Bakugo said:

It’s tiresome and eye roll worthy.

it's mostly GGD complaining. I don't see so much of that here, but the entitlement of some of this fanbase is annoying and pretty selfish. We'll be getting content with C3C soon so people can't really complain anymore, but they probably will because it's not dark electro pop songs

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788

Well, f-words, I'm honoured to present you Ms. Elian from Corbin Fisher :ohhh:

Spoiler

5273-set-2x.jpg

Now enjoy your manual works :mess:

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 3