Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I definitely want one but I feel like Gaga would get a lot of backlash for collaborating with someone who has said some very questionable things about the LGBTQ+ community in the past. She has obviously grown - as a person and an artist - but some people just don’t see that.

i feel like people don't let others grow from things. people mature as they age, bringing things up from many years ago is just bad, it just shows peoples lack of compassion and maturity. People's beliefs change over time, i think the same is for cardi, especially because a lot of her fanbase is comprised of gay people

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 2

and if gaga loses fans over collabing with cardi, then those fans can just leave. you must be a sh** fan if you are leaving the fanbase because gaga is collabing with someone you don't like. just like those people leaving the fanbase because gaga isn't promoting and giving them music videos and performances  

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

and if gaga loses fans over collabing with cardi, then those fans can just leave. you must be a sh** fan if you are leaving the fanbase because gaga is collabing with someone you don't like. just like those people leaving the fanbase because gaga isn't promoting and giving them music videos and performances  

Idk why you wouldn’t like Cardi B? She is anti-Trump. She is a strong female with a vision and a voice! She has passion to her craft! She turns lewks! Do I need to say anymore? 

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

Idk why you wouldn’t like Cardi B? She is anti-Trump. She is a strong female with a vision and a voice! She has passion to her craft! She turns lewks! Do I need to say anymore? 

i agree. she's also really funny and boundary pushing. 

• paws up 2