G.U.Y. slaps, but its chart performance is Smile-sized :arguega:

Ok. That's the tea. :arguega:

Stream G. U. Y and Gypsy bestie :bow:

Edited by PanPikus
  • yaas, gaga 2

22 minutes ago, danwasd said:

It's not slander, those are true chart facts :arguega:

G.U.Y. slaps, but its chart performance is Smile-sized :arguega:

how? G.U.Y actually charted, and it didn't have the benefit of being brand new. It had been out for months

• thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

NNNNNNNNNNNNN

ahahahahah this sounds like something i would say tbh. I kinda don't like the vinyl colour though, it doesn't look right to me. I think it's because the album cover is atrocious, the alternate covers are literally better than the main one. Ari really needs to step up her album cover game, most of her covers look poorly made and like they were made on a free iPhone app:katy: the album covers do not do her albums justice

• paws up 1

4 minutes ago, PerfectGUY said:

I think my most played song ever is ROM

I have to play it really loud at least 5 times a day or I don't feel well

my most played song is Touch My Body by Mariah Carey. I listen to it all the time in the gym, I have it on repeat on the walk home and I'm constantly listening to it. I was so embarrassed because I was singing it at a bus stop then someone walked by and they were looking at me because I was singing "know you like my curves, c'mon give me what I deserve":bradley:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 27,681
1 minute ago, PerfectGUY said:

I think my most played song ever is ROM

I have to play it really loud at least 5 times a day or I don't feel well

The song is one of the best pop songs released in the past years. The composition is just perfect.

1. Acapella part

2. Strings come in

3. Beat comes in

4. First Chorus

5. Ariana comes in

6. Gaga and Ariana harmonizing

7. Chorus with belts from Ari

8. Gagas rap bridge

9. Explosive last chorus

10. Outro

The song really doesn´t age for me.

• thanks 1

Just now, Gagacharts said:

The song is one of the best pop songs released in the past years. The composition is just perfect.

1. Acapella part

2. Strings come in

3. Beat comes in

4. First Chorus

5. Ariana comes in

8. Gagas rap bridge

9. Explosive last chorus

10. Outro

I thought the  bridge in the MV was funny with Gaga and that squatted hand movements. Ari & Gaga really complimented each other. I hope they release the extended opening and ending which leaked a while ago

1 minute ago, Andreu said:

My most played song is already Sine From Above :oscar:

I've been flop reacted by this for so many times, but I just can't get into this song. I don't like the production. The lyrics are good but Elton John's voice sounds bad and the production is just so subpar. I hope Fernando Garibay, DJ White Shadow or RedOne does a remix

• shook 1
  • thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,375
Just now, thetea said:

I've been flop reacted by this for so many times, but I just can't get into this song. I don't like the production. The lyrics are good but Elton John's voice sounds bad and the production is just so subpar. I hope Fernando Garibay, DJ White Shadow or RedOne does a remix

I totally understand why some monsters don't like it: It sounds like a Swedish House Mafia/Axwell & Ingrosso/Vargsa & Lagola song, which is a style pretty different from everything Gaga has done. But for me, I love that sound more than anything else, and basically my two favourite musical universes collide into one song :billiecat: I would love the song equally if it was on the albums of any of these artists, sung by another person.

• paws up 3

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I totally understand why some monsters don't like it: It sounds like a Swedish House Mafia/Axwell & Ingrosso/Vargsa & Lagola song, which is a style pretty different from everything Gaga has done. But for me, I love that sound more than anything else, and basically my two favourite musical universes collide into one song :billiecat: I would love the song equally if it was on the albums of any of these artists, sung by another person.

I hope they do a remix, but it follows the same structure and they don't mess with it to much. Maybe just a new instrumental. 

Popster for Sale 57,188
2 minutes ago, Gagacharts said:

1. Acapella part

2. Strings come in

3. Beat comes in

4. First Chorus

5. Ariana comes in

8. Gagas rap bridge

9. Explosive last chorus

10. Outro

The song is a masterpiece, I think if Gaga wasn’t kinda screaming at the begging and delivered softer vocals it would’ve done better on streaming since the first seconds are decisive for songs on the streaming era 

The godly last chorus should’ve been repeated once more by the middle of the song 

Just now, Andreu said:

I still don't know what does that have to do with the songs from Eurovision, honestly :dead:

I don't get it as well. I don't like the outro, it seems so out of place and clunky