Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 57,529
33 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Where do I find Spotify updates like these? They seem to earn a lot of reactions spacer.png

A visionary  farmer looking to expand your business I c

Spoiler

I got them from the charmasters link Applause shared yesterday, the streams for her whole discography are updated daily so you need to save the numbers somewhere 

30 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

ASIB?

They don’t include the Bradley solo songs on Chartmasters or the interludes so the numbers are not accurate, too much work otherwise :fall: 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

A Popster Is Born 12,842

Since Break My Heart (released more or less around the same time as ROM) , Dua will have officially released or featured on the following as a single:

Hallucinate

One Day (Un Dia) 

Levitating 

Fever 

Prisoner 

We're Good 

Gaga? 

911 Italian radio single 

:rip:

Popster for Sale 41,944

The contract obligations are not clear-cut. She can claim force majeure but it will probably have to be settled in court, leading to high legal costs and harming future relations. Usually a compromise will be found between both parties. 

Edited by BenG
  • paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,407
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Since Break My Heart (released more or less around the same time as ROM) , Dua will have officially released or featured on the following as a single:

Hallucinate

One Day (Un Dia) 

Levitating 

Fever 

Prisoner 

We're Good 

Gaga? 

911 Italian radio single 

:rip:

technically Break My Heart was released in MArch, two months before ROM, but the point still stands

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 401
48 minutes ago, Samueld9 said:

I don’t think it is that simple, just like interscope (with album) i think she have to do some number of tour or concert  to do in a period of time to full-fill a contract! 

for exemple she have a contract of 100 date in Vegas with MGM for two years, they did cancel date because of the Covid-19 pandemic but she will be "obligated" to do they other 61 date in the near future to full-fill the contract!

I think the eventual insurance windfall will cover tour losses and thus 2020/2021 obligations. 

The MGM deal might be a unique situation but the more I think about it, the differences between a tour and " two year residency" are semantics. With concerts cancelled indefinitely (and no real evidence they'll go ahead in 2022), Just because it's easier for an artist to reschedule an exclusive residency versus a 50-venue tour doesn't mean they're especially obligated to fulfill their contract. I assume the contract was for 74 shows over two years (2018-2020) versus essentially "two years of shows, whenever and however we can get them."

Edited by blue
  • paws up 2

The Fame Popster 388
9 minutes ago, BenG said:

The contract obligations are not clear-cut. She can claim force majeure but it will probably have to be settled in court, leading to high legal costs and harming future relations. Usually a compromise will be found between both parties. 

Probably!🤷🏽‍♂️

1 hour ago, Doncho said:

I feel so bad for her. But lets not act like the Chromatica "break" was JUST 2 months lmao

Right? Like, it's not as if she had visited this relative of hers every day for 2 months, this is impossible, even for reasons of health security. That was not the reason for her and her team's neglect with this era, and whoever uses it is appealing to emotional blackmail.

• paws up 2
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
8 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Right? Like, it's not as if she had visited this relative of hers every day for 2 months, this is impossible, even for reasons of health security. That was not the reason for her and her team's neglect with this era, and whoever uses it is appealing to emotional blackmail.

I cannot believe that I have to agree, if partially, with your statement :mess:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 57,529
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

How is Golden tanking it’ll probably spend 20 weeks on the BB100 :rip:

It’s hanging on the lower regions of the Hot 100 thanks to some radio support, it’s still 170M Spotify streams behind half-single Falling :rip:

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Don’t recurrent rules not apply to songs having their whole run underneath the top 50? I swear I heard that somewhere 

G.U.Y. is safe :rat:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,944
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

Don’t recurrent rules not apply to songs having their whole run underneath the top 50? I swear I heard that somewhere 

Billboard chart rules are so complicated and hard to track. There’s literally a rulebook for the UK charts. :mess:

• thanks 1