Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 3,690
Just now, DonnieDarko said:

Honestly Dua is risking overexposure at this rate. She has been a constant presence on radio, talk shows and it seems that you cannot just escape her. The most similar thing to come to mind recently is Taylor during 1989 when all her songs were on radio and she was constantly promoting and the oversaturation lead to kimye-gate where people were just starting to get tired of her and that helped with her "cancellation". 

• paws up 1
  • thanks 4

46 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

But the article didn’t say they already filmed the promo, did it? I thought it said that Tony won’t be able to participate on the promo. I may be wrong tho.

I think now is a good time to release C3C. The charts are so weak right now, she could probably get #1 for two weeks if she played her cards right

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, thetea said:

I think now is a good time to release C3C. The charts are so weak right now, she could probably get #1 for two weeks if she played her cards right

yes with Adele rumors getting strong and strong, it would be wise to release as soon as possible. 

Just now, zoldyck said:

yes with Adele rumors getting strong and strong, it would be wise to release as soon as possible. 

She should. If Adele releases the same week or before Gaga there is no chance for #1 for weeks. Maybe it's being released at such a poor time because Bobby planned it?

1 minute ago, little legend said:

Ok so fire Gaga's team

hire whoever made this

and shoot a music video

Gaga Chromatica wallpaper by MiguelWeb - 18 - Free on ZEDGE™

Gaga Now ⚡️ on Twitter: "4 days to #Chromatica… "

Francesco Scalarini - Chromatica Cinematic (Part 1)

Gagamotion - Chromatica is coming! | Facebook

OMG I saw these. These are so pretty. Especially the first one, it could be like a deluxe cover or something. 

2 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Imagine if Adele steals Tony's last chance to debut at #1 :lesson: she better get cancelled if she does

She'd also block him from making his record of oldest person to debut #1 on the billboard 200 extend even further 

Just now, thetea said:

She should. If Adele releases the same week or before Gaga there is no chance for #1 for weeks. Maybe it's being released at such a poor time because Bobby planned it?

yeah spring for C3C doesn't make much, so it is probably Bobby. Not to forget once Adele announces, lot of artist will rush release their album or postpone their album for eternity. She is going to lockdown BB200 for good.

• paws up 1

Just now, zoldyck said:

yeah spring for C3C doesn't make much, so it is probably Bobby. Not to forget once Adele announces, lot of artist will rush release their album or postpone their album for eternity. She is going to lockdown BB200 for good.

It's so baffling how she got this huge. Gaga better release it soon otherwise it will be her first album to not debut at #1 (besides TFM and TF)

A Popster Is Born 14,819
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

I think we are fine with Gagas current team 

Her team has a lot to learn about promo spots in 2021 :creepin: