Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Moderator 17,119
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

bold of you to assume you're not the only one who'd give b***j**s in exchange of other ppl buying Gaga's albums

sUp5N1V.gif

I didn't know you were doing this well for yourself

sUp5N1V.gif

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,677
10 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

WOW :bradley:

That's great promo for him :bradley:

What a lame a** script

first time hearing the "call me by your name" tho

excited, sounds like a smash already

Edited by zcasx

Popster for Sale 41,793
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

MANiCUREs instrumental sounds just so fantastic. It's slapping so hard :abel_glow:

Should have been a single. We been knew :bradley:

• paws up 3

A Popster Is Born 12,810
14 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

ARTPOP, TFM and Chromatica are literally the only albums I hear full on a weekly basis. Best albums by MS GODGA confirmed :arguega:

1 isn't like the others but other than that, taste. 

1.TF

2. TFM

3. Chromatica 

4. BTW (depending on how it goes BTW could come in, just know I'm listening to Chromatica so much more after it's release) 

5. Joanne (for me her most quality album although not 'fun' to listen to so it ranks a little lower. I like the vocals, the soul, the songwriting). 

6. ASIB  (The 3 smashes are some of her best work ever, however as it's an entire theatrical soundtrack with highs, lows, Bradley songs, acting  - it's just not 'easy' to listen to. For me, this and Joanne and BTW make up her 'quality' trinity, although not ranking highest on my personal taste) 

7. ARTPOP (a fun album but it's just not her best work, can be a little jarring to listen to and I struggle to connect with the songs. It's a consistent album - the highs aren't that high, lows aren't that low. It's just there)

8. C2C (I've only listened a couple of times. Just not my cup of tea and I find Gaga can sometimes over sing certain songs. I respect my fave for putting it out and working with legends, though). 

Edited by ItsGenuineGuy09
  • paws up 1