Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,864
12 minutes ago, JennyWayne said:

The streaming era really made it much more easy to have longevity on the BB200. Invasion of Privacy, thank u next, dont smile at me, Lover and WWAFAWDWG (& possibly more) are all going to spend 200+ weeks on the charts and will likely surpass The Fame in total weeks even though the latter is much bigger than all of them.

I'm taking this also means that Chromatica outcharting Artpop doesn't mean it's actually outperforming it?

• thanks 1

Popster for Sale 57,383
Just now, zcasx said:

I'm taking this also means that Chromatica outcharting Artpop doesn't mean it's actually outperforming it?

Yep, in the US it's mostly ROM keeping it afloat since on the streaming era streams of a hit song are directly proportional to the album units, back then people had to go and buy the album

I don't think Chromatica will ever reach ARTPOP's 1.5M US units, unless she does a re-release with a hit single 

• paws up 1
  • sad 1

A Popster Is Born 10,029
5 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

I was kinda wondering what happened to you? :whatga: still loving your updates btw

I kinda stopped posting here with certain things that happened with certain members but was told everything went back to normal so I'm back

thank you

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,831
45 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why would Doja and Megan even agree to do a MV when:

1. Megan has another music video on the way soon
  2. Doja has an era starting soon 

I call BS on this one. Not to mention M&D won’t even get credited on the BB100.

The way my single braincell read M&D as Ma & Donna :bearattack:

• lol 3

Popster for Sale 57,383
1 minute ago, ViviLittleM said:

I think a lot of people weren't aware CTC even exists so now that they know gaga is a vocal legend once they knew about it they ran to buy it

Plus all the media coverage, there's been 151844 articles on big magazines/websites about the album and Tony's disease

• paws up 2