Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Popster for Sale 44,968
1 minute ago, DonnieDarko said:

I just paid $250 for 10 packs of Chromatica Oreos, so t-shirts are actually not that expensive.  Lmao

Girl paying more than 15 euros for a t-shirt is expensive. 42 euros is abusive. 

Weren't you saying you where rich the other day? Maybe that's why you don't find it expensive chile.

• paws up 2

Pop-a-911-ster 30,406
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

24k magic didn’t go no.1? Is Bruno’s success exaggerated?

spacer.png

I feel like there aren't many people who actively are his fans (although I was/kinda am :ohhh:), so it's not like people rushed to buy his album on the first week of release. Also, he was against Metallica, which had a stronger debut but definitely has sold way less in the long run.

• paws up 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, zcasx said:

Weren't you saying you where rich the other day? Maybe that's why you don't find it expensive chile.

That was me. I’m the rich one. And I paid $60+ Aus dollars for a Gaga shirt that wasn’t even Gaga merch. The 9 to 5 one... 

• paws up 1
  • shook 2

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

I feel like there aren't many people who actively are his fans (although I was/kinda am :ohhh:), so it's not like people rushed to buy his album on the first week of release. Also, he was against Metallica, which had a stronger debut but definitely has sold way less in the long run.

Lets hope he comes back with good music, right? Lets be positive. 

Spoiler

And only negative when it truly deserves it when the music isn’t good etc. :icant:

• lol 1

Popster for Sale 44,968

The locals eat up Bruno Mars every single time she's on that damn stage. She could come out on a f-cking diaper and they'd still be like "Hernandez your smile is beautiful". :lesson:

Edited by zcasx
  • lol 2

Deactivated 14,311
Just now, zcasx said:

The locals eat up Bruno Mars every single time she's on that damn stage. She could come out on a f-cking diaper and they'd still be like "Hernandez your smile is beautiful". 

Not she.

• lol 1

Moderator 17,144
3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

In pure sales, the Metallica album is still higher than 24K Magic and streaming has always been weak for rock music. Even there Metallica has good numbers. I'd say they're equally successful.

A Popster Is Born 18,489
8 minutes ago, Delusional said:

So grateful for this vaccination programme in the UK. I wasn’t too faithful in it at first but it seems like Boris’ only good thing he’s done in no.10 

I'm gettin my second dose in an hour. Keep your fingers crossed, boo

• paws up 1

14 minutes ago, FRANZGA said:

at least we can all agree that the Best Part in PE is the dancing

:icant:

the way I spammed Gaga's bops

and I remember an Education class performing in the stage with JUDAS

Nope, dancing was easily the worst, everyone in my classes hated it :icant:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,406
Just now, Bakugo said:

Lets hope he comes back with good music, right? Lets be positive. 

Hide contents

And only negative when it truly deserves it when the music isn’t good etc. :icant:

I mean i am pretty disappointed in him.

His debut album was absolutely fantastic, a 10/10 masterpiece, diverse and full of awesome songs. One of my favourite albums of all time imo. Then his second album was OK, it had its good moments but it didn't live up to his debut as a whole AT ALL. Then he took four years to release her third album, which was not only short, but also the album he's put the least effort in (even tho the grammys must disagree with me). Not to talk about his change of attitude and the sexist and objectificating lyrics of her most recent work, which are almost opposite to the Bruno from 2011. And now we've been years without new music, and it's hard to feel that now he's rich he lost his passion and ambition for making good music.

He's taken a lot of time off to regain inspiration and I honestly feel that he can deliver a great record, but at the same time I am pretty skeptic of it not following the evolution/decay we saw already in his previous projects.

• paws up 4

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

now he's rich he lost his passion and ambition for making good music.

This part happens to alot of the good ones. Lets hope he comes back and isn’t sexist and delivers! I agree his first album was really good!

Pop-a-911-ster 30,406

and regarding Bruno's commercial performance, he always relied heavily on the GP and I feel like they have pretty much forgotten him. Unlike Rihanna who hasn't released music since 2016 as well, Bruno has barely been active on social media or made headlines for whatever reasons. I feel like there are a lot of people who haven't heard of him in three years, and we'll have to see how does this affect him. It could be his big comeback, but in an era where people want quick throwaway stars who come and go in 4 years time, I don't think it'll be.

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 44,968
4 minutes ago, Andreu said:

and regarding Bruno's commercial performance, he always relied heavily on the GP and I feel like they have pretty much forgotten him. Unlike Rihanna who hasn't released music since 2016 as well, Bruno has barely been active on social media or made headlines for whatever reasons. I feel like there are a lot of people who haven't heard of him in three years, and we'll have to see how does this affect him. It could be his big comeback, but in an era where people want quick throwaway stars who come and go in 4 years time, I don't think it'll be.

really think you're underestimating GP's love for Bruno Mars. 

I don't think he has a lot of "real fans" but if his lead single is even moderately good/fun pretty sure radios will be playing him nonstop and people will eventually make it smash. When you're a man in the pop game and ageism doesn't play as much as a role it really is a different playing field. 

A Popster Is Born 18,489
14 minutes ago, zcasx said:

I did say that and I am but I was obvioisly joking too. I know it's expensive. I just love to throw away my money for her, sadly. Welp. 

And as for math and science - my long time boyfriend is a god at math, biology, phsysics and he's totally gay (and we're getting married later this year too). He's making more money than me too. As a matter of fact, he's making most of our money lol. I got lucky.

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 2

Moderator 3,690

Miss Olivia continuing to slay on radio, a MPG is born. 

POP:
16 10 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 9999 6626 3373 48.934
+459 Spins
-71 Bullet
+2.590 Audience

HOT AC:
23 18 OLIVIA RODRIGO drivers license 1923 950 973 10.771
+122 Spins
-4 Bullet
+0.762 Audience

• yaas, gaga 4

Popster for Sale 57,527
41 minutes ago, Joesuda said:

Uhm so you are telling me that you could choose which sports to do in school and you did not have to do everything - athletics, football, volleyball, etc....

Boujee a** b*tches. 

Chile the way we had a swimming pool in my highschool (it was public, France invests a lot of $$ to make public education as good or better than private) and they  would always propose 3 sport "menus" for the year and I always chose the one without swimming :mess:

It wasn't even a question of showing my body or anything, I just lose my breath after swimming like 100 meters :mess:

But yeah sports was as nightmare overall for me

• paws up 1