Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

ARTPOPster 2,014
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

Well i shouldnt be surprised because streaming is taking over but damn thats a big decline

But we could have more singles from the album so, it may be fine in the end

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
41 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Oh wait, I heard for the first time the Ava Max song My Head My Heart and she sampled the iconic song Around The World. That's a hard pass from me.

I had a hard time getting into the song as well for that reason, but now I lowkey like it

• paws up 2

20 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Not even Rosalia's highest debut on the chart :mess: All this time waiting for the billie collab for it to tank this bad.

This is bad. Was Billie a one hit wonder? Her songs still do well on streaming though. her entire discography has at least 100m streams on each song

1 minute ago, Delusional said:

What did it do chile

This is bad. It was a single and it's this low. I feel so bad for katy, she deserves the best. But I think she still doesn't understand why she's flopping and it's because she has never evolved as an artist

• paws up 1

Popster for Sale 41,873
Just now, Delusional said:

Maybe with a Gaga announcement?

Unlikely because the gap between albums are typically bigger the higher the position but hard to say since iKoons is dead.

It will just tumble out of the top 100 anyway even if it hits #1.

• paws up 2

5 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Maybe with a Gaga announcement?

because we can always rely on Gaga to promote her albums! 

Spoiler

:laughga:

• lol 4

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

because we can always rely on Gaga to promote her albums! 

Hide contents

:laughga:

Vision Wanda GIF by Nerdist.com

Spoiler

WHO AM I KIDDING... 

Scarlet Witch What GIF by Disney+

• lol 1

I'm honestly so hyped for "Up" by Cardi B. She's promising the CD's will arrive on friday, so I'm wondering how she'll avoid leaks. It's bound to leak. I wanna buy the cd so bad but can't :bradley:

• thanks 1

Just now, Delusional said:

I don’t think it matters that much to be honest it’s not like it’s a month before 

Hide contents

:billiecat:

It might actually help her. Unlike some, her team is capable of making her single not leak a month before

Spoiler

fun fact. Stupid Love didn't leak in January, it leaked in August 2019 or even earlier. Traders had it for a long time before it leaked, including a demo with completely different drums

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

I don’t think it matters that much to be honest it’s not like it’s a month before 

Hide contents

:billiecat:

Or a year 

Stupid Love GIF by Lady Gaga

• lol 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 minute ago, thetea said:

It might actually help her. Unlike some, her team is capable of making her single not leak a month before

Hide contents

fun fact. Stupid Love didn't leak in January, it leaked in August 2019 or even earlier. Traders had it for a long time before it leaked, including a demo with completely different drums

The fact it leaked a year prior makes me annoyed it was released. Just scrap it and move on... 

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

The fact it leaked a year prior makes me annoyed it was released. Just scrap it and move on... 

It was a terrible move, because by then everyone had heard it. Gaga said it's fine that it leaked and that it would be better when we heard it in high quality and with the music video, but the music video was not professional looking. PLEASE GAGA, NEVER WORK WITH APPLE AGAIN

• paws up 3