Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

11 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

Ariana just announced a deluxe versionย of positions with 4 new tracks

Leaksy was right again lol

omg so excited. she better have licensed Body Party by Ciara and used it as the instrumental for nasty as a remix. It honestly sounds 1000x better than the original. Here it is:

ย 

9 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

Cardi also just announced a new single, with physical version shipping friday already (so it counts for Billboard)

I hope this song is good. I also hope it's not overly sexual. She isolated certain markets by making a over sexual, borderline offensive song to some (I personally love the song and see no problem with women expressing their sexuality). I'm so hyped for this, Cardi always has good releases. I just want a Gaga collab:romance:

• paws up 2

Just now, WildAmerican said:

sad about Tony, C3C must be really special to Gaga now, can't wait to see what its like!

I'm pretty excited for this. I'm gonna buy so many copies if I can. I won't listen to it a more few times though, Jazz isn't really my thing. This will probably be Tony's last album (that he releases), so it'll definitely be significant to him and Gaga

• paws up 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

I'm pretty excited for this. I'm gonna buy so many copies if I can. I won't listen to it a more few times though, Jazz isn't really my thing. This will probably be Tony's last album (that he releases), so it'll definitely be significant to him and Gaga

:bradley:

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,420

there's some disgusting stuff going around on ATRL about people saying Gaga is using Tony to make a successful album...:rip:

I honestly can't believe some of the people on that site sometimes it's really sad.

Edited by WildAmerican
  • paws up 2

4 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

there's some disgusting stuff going around on ATRL about people saying Gaga is using Tony to make a successful album...:rip:

I honestly can't believe some of the people on that site sometimes it's really sad.

They are disgusting. All of them actually are crazy. They are obsessed with Gaga, and they literally know everything about her, and use it against her. They say she's not remembered, not respected, she's only successful because of features, they say she sold dildos when she didn't (it was a joke), and they are just pieces of s***. They always like to bring up the 99c BTW deal which Gaga had nothing to do with, especially Rihanna stans when their fav did the same thing back in 2009 but still flopped. It's depressing

• thanks 1

ARTPOPster 1,672
6 minutes ago, WildAmerican said:

wtf lemme justย :arguega:

ARTPOPster 1,672
1 minute ago, thetea said:

They are disgusting. All of them actually are crazy. They are obsessed with Gaga, and they literally know everything about her, and use it against her. They say she's not remembered, not respected, she's only successful because of features, they say she sold dildos when she didn't (it was a joke), and they are just pieces of s***. They always like to bring up the 99c BTW deal which Gaga had nothing to do with, especially Rihanna stans when their fav did the same thing back in 2009 but still flopped. It's depressing

this ^^^^

• paws up 1

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/336800-is-tony-bennett-being-exploited/

This thread on ATRL is honestly so disgusting. They are using Tony's condition as a chance to drag Gaga as @A Little Monsterrrsaid. It's honestly disturbing and distressing the lengths they'd go to to drag gaga.ย 

• paws up 2

45 minutes ago, GuiLM said:

Leaksy was right again lol

I'm not sure I believe them. Rumours of a deluxe version have been swirling around for weeks, months even. With the remix of 34+35 being released, it became even more likely. I wonder if they'll release CD's and vinyls for it. It seems like such poor timing to release a deluxe right after vinyls have been made after months for the standard version

Popster to Popster 4,420
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

https://atrl.net/forums/topic/336800-is-tony-bennett-being-exploited/

This thread on ATRL is honestly so disgusting. They are using Tony's condition as a chance to drag Gaga as @A Little Monsterrrsaid. It's honestly disturbing and distressing the lengths they'd go to to drag gaga.ย 

If y'all have an account, please report that thread. It's mostly the author getting slammed tho so that's good.

• paws up 2

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

If y'all have an account, please report that thread. It's mostly the author getting slammed tho so that's good.

I don't have an account, but I wish I did. I see you are active there. Do you know when will they open signups, I wanna go there and educate those losers

efrYhEd.png

People saying things like this, uneducated, lacking context and sufficient info to come to this conclusion:katy_pie:

• thanks 2

Popster to Popster 4,420
1 minute ago, thetea said:

I don't have an account, but I wish I did. I see you are active there. Do you know when will they open signups, I wanna go there and educate those losers

nah but i'll be on the lookout for sign ups for you. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, it's so toxic, but I usually go there to fight back against the negativity.:rip:

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, WildAmerican said:

nah but i'll be on the lookout for sign ups for you. I honestly wouldn't recommend it, it's so toxic, but I usually go there to fight back against the negativity.:rip:

K thanks. It is really toxic, I wish I never found it. But i started going there to see if I could find any insider info that I would hear about on GGD

• paws up 1