Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

28 minutes ago, Krazy said:

Not +6 in 15 minutes :abel_glow:

You need to sell ~5k to enter BB200 these days so CTC has a chance to re-enter if it maintains good positions throughout the week so...

STREAM THIS NUMBER #1 MASTERPIECE

People can say whatever they want about Gaga but her albums always go #1. Her fanbase is big enough for that unlike some:shine:

• yaas, gaga 1

9 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Also i don't get why they couldn't bother do actually change anything with the actual cookie in Europe, couldn't they atleast print the cute Chormatica cover in the normal black oreos :icant:

i know right. that was disappointing and extremely lazy on Oreo's behalf

Pop-a-911-ster 28,922
x3
12 minutes ago, artgagapop said:

Also i don't get why they couldn't bother do actually change anything with the actual cookie in Europe, couldn't they atleast print the cute Chormatica cover in the normal black oreos :icant:

We will be lucky if her team bother to change her profile pic on her social media when LG7 got release. We hadn't even a chance for all this you said

• paws up 1

35 minutes ago, GAGADAILY said:

We will be lucky if her team bother to change her profile pic on her social media when LG7 got release. We hadn't even a chance for all this you said

We'll also be lucky if they tag the actual song in the video and not some interlude that's ineligible to chart

• lol 1