Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Just now, Joesuda said:

I'd disagree, she has been respected in the industry for quite a long time for her craftmanship. Furthermore, folklore and evermore truly expanded her to listeners that usually dismissed her (aka 40 y.o. indie dads, AAA crowd) so currently she is probably the most respected she has ever been in her career.

I said this is what I hear. Maybe it's just where I live, but she's not that big, and people have such a negative attitude towards her which is disappointing. Her albums always go #1 but it's not even that hard here, Divide by Ed Sheeran is still #12 and an album from 2015 is #1

Pop-a-911-ster 29,665
1 minute ago, Miaou said:

I'm doing the WW charts-run of Chromatica for the first page and I- 

Spain and Italy are doing the lord work but the rest :rip:  this album deserves so much better ugh 

Canada and UK first weeks were so amazing then the collapse 

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Miaou said:

Spain and Italy are doing the lord work but the rest :rip:  this album deserves so much better ugh 

OMG YES. It stopped charting in my flop country after 8 weeks. It charted for another week when the 911 music video which brung it up to 9 but that's still bad. See gaga when you don't promote :eyega:

Popster for Sale 57,181
3 minutes ago, Miaou said:

Steal it from the Gaga charts thread on ChartsInFrance :billiecat:

• lol 1

If Gaga should tour anywhere its Brazil. They deserve it, especially with how much they spoke up about how much they want Gaga to go there, and how good her singles do

• paws up 2

16 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Why me specifically ?? Are u trying to say I’m gonna catch that virus :gaga-scream:

Krazy scaremongering children! :bearattack:

Because it was you that made fun of the CTC units. :awkney:

And to answer your jk, RIAA certifies albums for shipments, not actual sales, so even though the CTC is under 1m units sold, it can be certified platinum, and even then, the new album will pull CTC over 1m units sold in the US.

A Popster Is Born 14,782
Just now, Delusional said:

Excuse me? That was someone else. I had a genuine question believe it or not

From what I understood you were basically saying CTC sells 10k a year so I made a estimated guess that it would need 8-9 years to cross that mark, and someone else said it would take 18-19. I was not trying to make a joke so don’t adultsplain to me, thank you :sweat:

Adultsplain? Do you mean condescendence? :creepin:

• lol 1

2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Excuse me? That was someone else. I had a genuine question believe it or not

From what I understood you were basically saying CTC sells 10k a year so I made a estimated guess that it would need 8-9 years to cross that mark, and someone else said it would take 18-19. I was not trying to make a joke so don’t adultsplain to me, thank you :sweat:

I said that CTC sells 10k in pure sales per year in the US, not units (SPS). :awkney: