Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 31,930
Just now, zcasx said:

Not when Bad Romance, Poker Face and Just Dance are still doing +400k updates on Spotify after 11 years and growing both there and on youtube.

ASIB will have the movie to support it but imo TF/M will be just as remembered.

true too 

Both era were extremely successful 

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 14,856
Just now, GAGADAILY said:

Since @Gypsy Life posted that Sine From Above is the best song ever in this universe, i want to infrom you all that the

Valentino ad has 19m views:shakes:

I have to admit that I searched the ad more than once :oscar:

• yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 18,480
Just now, thetea said:

I hope she can replicate that success for Gucci but it'll be hard. It's hard to get that insanely popular once, let alone twice

Agreed. I’m sure she will get recognition for this role and she will cement her place in Hollywood for good!

Popster for Sale 57,516
1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

Hopefully they will air that ad on TV. Stupid Love is her TV and airplay curators smash single. The way it failed to chart literally everywhere for more than 10 weeks but randomly slayed airplay in places like Japan and Germany for weeks :billiecat:

Yup I can’t turn on my TV to see any 2020 show without hearing Stupid Bomb at least twice :billiecat:

• lol 1

1 minute ago, Joesuda said:

It is unlikely I am afraid. Streets does not have any radio play and Miss Olivia is making huge gains on Radio and is outstreaming her and even if Streets eventually outstreams Miss Olivia, then radio will keep Drivers License afloat. 

Maybe if she played the long game. It seems like Drivers License is already waning, it's sales are down, streams etc. It's also losing popularity on TikTok, whereas Streets is still gaining. You're right but I think it could happen in like a Say So situation, where it took months to take off

• sad 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
1 minute ago, danwasd said:

I have to admit that I searched the ad more than once :oscar:

did you notice one of the scenes is filmed in Barcelona :ohhh:

you can se Collserola in the background i fear

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3
Just now, Fame Romance said:

Yup I can’t turn on my TV to see any 2020 show without hearing Stupid Bomb at least twice :billiecat:

So you and @ItsGenuineGuy09implying that Stupid Love got spammed on the radio , TV , ads and etc. But still no one streamed it, bought it and in general still bombed.

Interesting:tea:

• paws up 1
  • shook 1
  • lol 1

30 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

I don’t think it did?

The album sold 773k until 2019 (13k between 2018 and 2019), so if it has sold 10k in the past two years, it reaches a total of 793k sold in the US, which's consistent with chartmasters' estimate for the album in the US by December (790k).

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Omg y'all are lucky. I've literally never seen the ad, and I've only ever heard SL on the radio twice, and once at a gas station and thats it

Just now, GAGADAILY said:

So you and @ItsGenuineGuy09implying that Stupid Love got spammed on the radio , TV , ads and etc. But still no one streamed it, bought it and in general still bombed.

Interesting:tea:

Where is the ad being aired?

A Popster Is Born 18,480
Just now, Krazy said:

The album sold 773k until 2019 (13k between 2018 and 2019), so if it has sold 10k in the past two years, it reaches a total of 793k sold in the US, which's consistent with chartmasters' estimate for the album in the US by December (790k).

Right. 

A Popster Is Born 14,856
1 minute ago, Andreu said:

did you notice one of the scenes is filmed in Barcelona :ohhh:

you can se Collserola in the background i fear

Chile, it's true, you can also see the Agbar Tower in a frame :ohhh:

3 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

Agreed. I’m sure she will get recognition for this role and she will cement her place in Hollywood for good!

She's a smart business women. She hasn't trapped herself in music. She has multiple avenues she can go down, when one doesn't work out well. That's the thing that people like Taylor Swift and Katy Perry lack

• paws up 2

Popster for Sale 44,951

Gaga songs that will have a life on their own for decades to come:

Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance: as shown by current spotify receipts/ how iconic in pop culture they are.

Born This Way: Gay pride staple.

Shallow/ARUTW/INLA: constant movie promo.

Honorable mentions:

Telephone (triconic video) Million Reasons (GP will always love it - it will never had bad recurrents imo) Rain On Me (collab by two pop titans + incoming gay pride staple).

• paws up 2