Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 39,400

Wow...literally crying right now...:bradley:

Where are those people saying that this woman changed? Seems to me she’s still the kind hearted passionate loving woman we all fell in love with.

I love Gaga so f-ing much. She’s so kind and such an inspiration. Can’t wait to hear this record :bradley:

edit: I can’t imagine how Gaga feels seeing Tony like this, the part where she asks him about how fun every night on tour was and he just had a one word answer, if this was any of our friends our hearts would be breaking. I can’t imagine his loved ones pain

Edited by MANiCURE1295
  • paws up 5
  • hugs 1
  • sad 2
  • thanks 1

1 minute ago, ItsGenuineGuy09 said:

It won't out sell first week, but if it ends up serving what Miley's PH is and ends up staying longer in the top 30 than Chromatica then :rip:

i don't think album will stay more than 4 weeks on charts

• shook 1

ARTPOPster 1,642
1 minute ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Where are those people saying that this woman changed? Seems to me she’s still the kind hearted passionate loving woman we all fell in love with.

I love Gaga so f-ing much. She’s so kind and such an inspiration. Can’t wait to hear this record :bradley:

I cried reading this.

• hugs 1

Popster for Sale 57,383
Just now, BenG said:

C2C coming for Platinum

Yep, 0.5M more certified album units from C2C and 500k for the new album by next year

ezgif.com-optimize.thumb.gif.1219522eb69

1M from ChromOUTica at some point this year and ASIB hitting 3x Platinum, 22.5M albums in the US 

Moderator 17,129
Just now, Andreu said:

it's still a bonus track of H&H legally bestie

Just now, danwasd said:

But it's included in H&H :dead:

A few days I posted this exact info and that My Head would be repackaged as lead for AM2

• thanks 1

Just now, Twitter said:

I started getting into his music last year. He has a very cool personality and his music is not too bad actually.

He has such a cool personality 

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

A Popster Is Born 14,831
1 minute ago, corvus albus said:

A few days I posted this exact info and that My Head would be repackaged as lead for AM2

Is that a common thing? I mean, it's kind of quirky for streams and units :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,007
x3
Just now, danwasd said:

Is that a common thing? I mean, it's kind of quirky for streams and units :shakes:

Is anything fraud that Ava Max wouldnt use? Are we surprised?

• lol 1