Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401

So from what I get, all the material is already ready and they're just waiting for the right moment to release it right?

I hope it can come in March-April (even tho it would have been ever better if it came right for christmas :oscar:, but we can't go back in time and I don't wanna wait 10 more months :icant:)

Popster for Sale 44,958
Just now, Delusional said:

Can we just take a second like we are literally going to get another album filled with 10+ tracks of glorious vocals. I’m unsure if we will get appearances/ performances though, considering Tony’s Alzheimer’s. Either way, it’s another album less than a year after Chromatica!

This is true - truly serving Artpop - C2C all over again. And then we'll have the acting too, great.

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
Just now, Fame Romance said:

If it's original music it will save her 2021 streaming figures from collapsing compared to last year thanks to fan support :happydance:

Don't think she'll make Tony sing new original songs 

7dEOVFj.gif

A Popster Is Born 14,856
Just now, artgagapop said:

the power of videomontages and live performances. Big budget music videos found dead. 

The fact that there's a bitter truth posted here :shakes:

Pop-a-911-ster 29,024
x3

Tony Bennet is a legend. It will be only an honor for Gaga to work with him again.

The fact he is 95+ and still working on new music is just amazing. I wish i could be doing things i love at that age. It is just so inspirng. C3C would be only a huge + for Gaga's career

• paws up 6

Pop-a-911-ster 30,401
1 minute ago, Delusional said:

From G*g*Daily:

“Imagine being horrible fans whining about promo while Gaga is out there helping a man deliver what will most likely be his final piece of art“

this hit me hard. 

I mean obviously we are happy because we're gonna get new Gaga content but it's hard to ignore this album will have a very sad backgound. 

• paws up 5

Popster for Sale 41,942
Just now, Delusional said:

From G*g*Daily:

“Imagine being horrible fans whining about promo while Gaga is out there helping a man deliver what will most likely be his final piece of art“

this hit me hard. 

not really. the album is finished and the rollout will most likely be handled by Columbia again.

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 11,940
6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

So from what I get, all the material is already ready and they're just waiting for the right moment to release it right?

I hope it can come in March-April (even tho it would have been ever better if it came right for christmas :oscar:, but we can't go back in time and I don't wanna wait 10 more months :icant:)

Knowing Gaga, they will probably postpone it or never release it to show "respect" for Tony or something :katy:

But Im sure his label wants to release it asap

Pop-a-911-ster 22,822

This shows really well how we really have no idea what goes on behind the scenes. Liddos have been calling her lazy and saying that she has no interest in music anymore, and only cares about money, when in reality she has been preparing a Jazz era. We’re gonna be fed soon, with amazing vocals, beautiful looks and a hit movie. And some have the audacity to say that she’s been sitting on her a** the whole time eating oreos. 

• paws up 10
  • thanks 3

A Popster Is Born 14,856
Just now, BenG said:

not really. the album is finished and the rollout will most likely be handled by Columbia again.

For which we're thankful :oscar:

Popster for Sale 44,958
5 minutes ago, DonnieDarko said:

The pic is from 2018

This was such a huge serve. Everyone thought it was for LG6, how wrong we where lmao.

4 minutes ago, GAGADAILY said:

Tony Bennet is a legend. It will be only an honor for Gaga to work with him again.

The fact he is 95+ and still working on new music is just amazing. I wish i could be doing things i love at that age. It is just so inspirng. C3C would be only a huge + for Gaga's career

I agree. But WHO are you? I'm confused

• paws up 1