Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 23,104
6 minutes ago, Delusional said:

C3C COMING 

However is it original songs or covers??

If it’s original, it’ll debut no.1 100%

spacer.png

The plan was covers, but that was 5 years ago. 

From 2015:

"Yeah, we're doing an album. It's going to be all Cole Porter songs. He was the best writer of all of them in the Great American Songbook. Highly intelligent. We're going to have a lot of fun doing that."

• paws up 1

Moderator 8,063

Dua's album still going strong I see!

Also I think its really impressive the success Olivia has with her song. Knowing that she didnt even perform it yet!

• paws up 1

Just now, Andreu said:

This is going so fast, but where exactly does it say the new GagaXtony album is gonna be released this spring?

"Soon, a follow-up was being discussed. The songs were recorded, in widely spaced sessions, between 2018 and early 2020. After a number of delays, owing to Gaga's burgeoning movie-stardom (in A Star Is Born) and solo-recording career (including the release of her recent LPs Joanne and Chromatica) — to say nothing of the COVID-19 pandemic — the collaboration is finally being prepared for release this spring."

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

Moderator 17,128
Just now, Andreu said:

This is going so fast, but where exactly does it say the new GagaXtony album is gonna be released this spring?

In 2014 Lady Gaga and Tony recorded Cheek to Cheek, an album of standards that debuted at number one on Billboard's Top 200 pop and rock chart — the kind of intergenerational success that simply cannot be ignored. Soon, a follow-up was being discussed. The songs were recorded, in widely spaced sessions, between 2018 and early 2020. After a number of delays, owing to Gaga's burgeoning movie-stardom (in A Star Is Born) and solo-recording career (including the release of her recent LPs Joanne and Chromatica) — to say nothing of the COVID-19 pandemic the collaboration is finally being prepared for release this spring.

• paws up 1