It will be:

Her top 6 will be

1. Shallow (2018 power ballad)

2. LG7 lead (2021 single :billiecat:)

3. Rain on Me (2020 dance pop song)

4. ARUTW (2018 ballad)

5. Bad Romance (2009 dance pop song)

6. Poker Face (2008 dance pop song) 

not you using a Buggs Bunny meme and forget to include the collab with the other bunny in ha top 5 :lesson:

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
3 minutes ago, Ms I am a local said:

I just imagined Gaga creating an OnlyFans account and she posts videos of her kindness speeches in a bra. A great move to make the intolerant straights behave and treat everybody like human beings. A true kindness queen :enigma:

the way there'd be zero (0) people subbed to that

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 31,845
1 minute ago, artgagapop said:

Could been 1,6 billion if she had scooter as manager instead of bobé 
imagen_2020-11-03_231148.thumb.png.6a71a

but if she had Scooter we wouldn't have had the ASIB era so we win at the end 

spacer.png

https://www.aarp.org/entertainment/celebrities/info-2021/tony-bennett-alzheimers.html�/

In 2014 Lady Gaga and Tony recorded Cheek to Cheek, an album of standards that debuted at number one on Billboard's Top 200 pop and rock chart — the kind of intergenerational success that simply cannot be ignored. Soon, a follow-up was being discussed. The songs were recorded, in widely spaced sessions, between 2018 and early 2020. After a number of delays, owing to Gaga's burgeoning movie-stardom (in A Star Is Born) and solo-recording career (including the release of her recent LPs Joanne and Chromatica) — to say nothing of the COVID-19 pandemic — the collaboration is finally being prepared for release this spring.

Tony was already showing clear signs of the disease, Susan said, when he and Gaga started recording the new LP at New York's Electric Lady Studios two years after his diagnosis. Indeed, Susan was not entirely sure that Tony was up to the task. “We'll try,” she recalled telling Danny. “That's all I can tell you. We'll try."

• paws up 1
  • shook 7
  • sad 5