Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

I know this is tragic and sad but I still have hope for a Babylon video. I can’t even explain how much I need it lmao. :gaga-scream:

She could've shot a runway MV with all her looks from the howtovote video and a little dancing and lipsyncing

But oh well, so many things that are not too dificult could've been done for that era

• paws up 4
  • thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Andreu said:

I'd rather get spotify playlist payola, since Gaga has good YT numbers compared to the new releases from Taylor, Katy, etc and YouTube receipts are not as valuable as they used ti be, while Spotify are the msot valuable ones i think

I agree. I hope she gets Dula Peep playlisting next era, TTH residency and more. 

3 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

I just want to serve it ancient city style. Is that really too much to ask for?:gaga-scream:

And release the early version to spotify or youtube. Is it that hard to click upload or do anything at all

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384

Bad Bunny did his first televised performance of 2021 yesterday at a WWE event :gaga-scream: a mess of a performance even tho he was decent vocally

EDIT: the way they censored the word cabrón and he changed it for "you guys" and it sounds like he's adressing the audience:icant: Maybe diss tracks should not get TV performances :ohhh:

Edited by Andreu
  • paws up 1
  • lol 1

A Popster Is Born 11,579

It's not true that everyone liked Stupid Love after it leaked. There was plenty of comments that it's not new, that probably is demo from 2011, that there is no way it would be released, etc and yet here we are.. 

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1

A Popster Is Born 12,827
4 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

It's not true that everyone liked Stupid Love after it leaked. There was plenty of comments that it's not new, that probably is demo from 2011, that there is no way it would be released, etc and yet here we are.. 

Tea 

I remember meltdowns and people convincing themselves that it was an old 2011 demo :billiecat:

• paws up 2