Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

I'm sure those sponsorships were for Chromatica in some way. I think she was planning to use that money for Chromatica related things. She's always done sponsorships with companies but they usually go towards her music. Maybe since she's not promoting, we are left with the sponsorships which she legally has to do and no music related content. This is all speculation though

It looks as if Interscope didn’t give her a big budget and she needs to rely on sponsorships to give us MVs or any kind of content really. 

• paws up 4

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

wbk that some liddos are only after success. If a single "flops" they’ll change their opinion of it faster than you can say Ferrari. When SL leaked, users were praising it and saying how it’s her new Bad Romance and when it "only" reached #5, they immediately started hating it and criticised SL every chance they got. 

Exactly. I saw everyone loving Stupid Love until it came out and went #5. Rain On Me wouldve been the same if it didn't go #1. I think it's the same reason people don't like Perfect Illusion

• paws up 1

A Popster Is Born 16,283
1 hour ago, thetea said:

I hope they do it for other countries like Australia, NZ and other small countries too

They will but every country has diff launch date. There was entire list of them.

Just now, donatellab said:

It looks as if Interscope didn’t give her a big budget and she needs to rely on sponsorships to give us MVs or any kind of content really. 

I would've thought she'd get a huge budget with her renegotiation with Interscope for a new contract. I thought it would be in her terms, but she must not have signed that good of a renewal contract. I also wouldve thought she'd go for having full ownership of her new masters but I guess not

• paws up 1

Just now, Applause said:

They will but every country has diff launch date. There was entire list of them.

do you have like a list? I haven't been able to find it

Just now, Delusional said:

Maybe to flops like Born This Way since we a all know it was a smash just it’s music video is kind of a** so nobody watches it :rip:

I want her to do it for Poker Face to speed it up to 1 billion. Born This Way was kinda a** it was long and very strange. She should've been told no to the start, it obviously turned off the GP with the strange start

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,014
2 minutes ago, Fame Romance said:

Not Bobbé going “hiking” with Britney Spears’ boyfriend on his Insta stories :icant:

Isnt he like a massive britney stan :icant:

Makes sense then :snake:

One would assume he has better things to do :icant:

Edited by Mr. V
  • lol 1

Just now, Delusional said:

I think that was a case for when the actual music video should have been uploaded separately from the intro (like G.U.Y.)

It should've cause now even Judas has more views. 

• paws up 1

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
7 minutes ago, thetea said:

would y'all be against Gaga adding fake views to her videos like every other pop girl

I'd rather get spotify playlist payola, since Gaga has good YT numbers compared to the new releases from Taylor, Katy, etc and YouTube receipts are not as valuable as they used ti be, while Spotify are the msot valuable ones i think

• paws up 2