Miaou

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
4 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

Why am I not surprised you were in the messiest threads. :billie:

idk what you’re talking about. I’m an unproblematic queen

spacer.png

• lol 1

7 minutes ago, donatellab said:

Yeah and after Afentis turned out to be a dupe some of the users started blaming Gaga. Y’all believe a random user, who’s claiming to be an insider and worship them, and then you put the blame on Gaga and act as if she promised you something.

Then people were posting how they were losing friends, they were getting into fights with their friends, they were near a mental breakdown because of it

• thanks 1

15 minutes ago, donatellab said:

I was mostly active on the Chromatica Discussion threads

its weird how fast everyone switched up. When Chromatica came out everyone was like OMG I love it, its her best after BTW. Now people are like, its not good, all filler, only 2- 3 good songs, it's her worst after Joanne like um:awkney:

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1
  • shook 2

The phrases "cultural reset" and "legendary" are overused. People overuse it and it loses its significance and meaning. Apparently every artist is a legend and their song / album was a cultural reset

• paws up 1

Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

Now hold on I missed these. :icant: I just don’t understand being that invested. I’m a stan myself but I can’t fathom stan related things affecting my life like that. :sweat:

it was in the delulu thread. I'll find some receipts 

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

its weird how fast everyone switched up. When Chromatica came out everyone was like OMG I love it, its her best after BTW. Now people are like, its not good, all filler, only 2- 3 good songs, it's her worst after Joanne like um:awkney:

FWORDS BEING SUCCESS STANS ?????????????

colour me shocked

giphy.webp

• yaas, gaga 3

4 minutes ago, Delusional said:

What?? People genuinely think this? :dead: I listen to the whole album on the daily it’s literally her best work (maybe second best.)

I know right but do you see those threads on GGD

• paws up 1

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

FWORDS BEING SUCCESS STANS ?????????????

colour me shocked

giphy.webp

They only like it till it flops. Imagine what everyone would've thought about ROM if it only went #2 or #3 or something. It would suffer the same fate as Stupid Love

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
14 minutes ago, thetea said:

Then people were posting how they were losing friends, they were getting into fights with their friends, they were near a mental breakdown because of it

Yeah I remember seeing those posts as well. People saying that they’re fighting with their friends because they promised them that the SC video is coming and how it’s Gaga’s fault that they have problems with mental health, because they are so obsessed and only depend on Gaga posting and using her promo as therapy :awkney:

• lol 2

5 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

The way Gaga fans will come for her for being about the “bling” and yet they fall in line with their own accusations when the jester is no longer performing for them the way they want. Ew. :gunga:

I'm sure those sponsorships were for Chromatica in some way. I think she was planning to use that money for Chromatica related things. She's always done sponsorships with companies but they usually go towards her music. Maybe since she's not promoting, we are left with the sponsorships which she legally has to do and no music related content. This is all speculation though

• paws up 1

1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Yeah I remember seeing those posts as well. People saying that they’re fighting with their friends because they promised them that the SC video is coming and how it’s Gaga’s fault that they have problems with mental health, because they are so obsessed and only depend on Gaga posting and using her promo as therapy :awkney:

OMG Yes. Gaga is "not their plastic doll". If you are relying on a celebrity who does not know you exist for mental stability then that is an issue because you are setting your self up for failure. And if you are near having a mental breakdown because she isn't promoting her album, then you seriously have issues

• thanks 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
16 minutes ago, thetea said:

wbk that some liddos are only after success. If a single "flops" they’ll change their opinion of it faster than you can say Ferrari. When SL leaked, users were praising it and saying how it’s her new Bad Romance and when it "only" reached #5, they immediately started hating it and criticised SL every chance they got. 

• paws up 2

Just now, Herrscher of Reason said:

I mean this makes a lot of sense. Once you sign the contract for the deal it doesn’t just disappear you still have to fulfill the obligations. 

This would explain why in the middle of her silence for 6 months, she would release photos with herself in designer watches, which most of her fanbase couldn't even afford