3 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Are you dating La Rosalia? Heard he's hot :billiecat:

starega.jpg

5 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

Daft Punk is even worse than Rihanna when it comes to music output :icant:

in what way are they worse exactly?

ARTPOPster 2,014
23 minutes ago, thetea said:

nope. Checked spotifycharts.com and it said ROM got 880,556 streams and Shallow got 1,014,158 streams

Mess i already knew, i was just joking about it :katy:

Its so impressive that shallow is still getting 1M+ updates after like 2.5 years :shakes:

Just now, Zak said:

I wish ringtone sales were included for RIAA. JD sold 7.3 million digital sales + 1.3 million ringtone sales

Someone here said that  Bad Romance was certified 11x platinum at a time where YouTube views weighed more, units wise and they counted worldwide views so it got certified quickly so I'm wondering why they didn't do the same for Just Dance. Would that have pushed it

Pop-a-911-ster 30,384
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

IKR it was so rude, and these people were talking out of there a$$. They are just saying what they heard off the mods like didn't they learn there's two sides to a story.

vM9t42Y.pngNow their acting all sad saying the forum is better. UM NO it's dead. The most active posts are all thirst traps

GymtEhc.png

the funniest part for me it was the "now there's no toxicity in the site" comment

the lack of toxicity in question:

- Do you wipe your peepee after you pee?

- People using GGD threads as their personal diaries 

- etc

• paws up 3

Just now, Mr. V said:

Mess i already knew, i was just joking about it :katy:

Its so impressive that shallow is still getting 1M+ updates after like 2.5 years :shakes:

Something fishy happened with ROM. It was getting 1M+ updates everyday but then almost immediately after it hit 500m it started getting less and less streams. Was Scooter using payola like he does for his fav Mustin or did people lose interest

• lol 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Just now, Andreu said:

- People using GGD threads as their personal diaries 

This. Also the thread "men do you shave down there" or something like that.

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, thetea said:

Someone here said that  Bad Romance was certified 11x platinum at a time where YouTube views weighed more, units wise and they counted worldwide views so it got certified quickly so I'm wondering why they didn't do the same for Just Dance. Would that have pushed it

yeah that's true. Streams were divided by 100 instead of 150 in 2015. They also used WW views for every song. That's why some songs aren't eligible, in fact... Bad Romance is also only at 9.8 million units. 

3 minutes ago, Herrscher of Reason said:

She did in FASHION! :billie:

Like more. What if she was like YASSS QUEEN SLAY or things like that in her songs

Just now, Zak said:

yeah that's true. Streams were divided by 100 instead of 150 in 2015. They also used WW views for every song. That's why some songs aren't eligible, in fact... Bad Romance is also only at 9.8 million units. 

That's what happened to Baby by Mustin Bieber as well. They should have done that for Just Dance and Poker Face

ARTPOPster 2,014
3 minutes ago, thetea said:

Something fishy happened with ROM. It was getting 1M+ updates everyday but then almost immediately after it hit 500m it started getting less and less streams. Was Scooter using payola like he does for his fav Mustin or did people lose interest

I think its normal that a hit song slowly goes down in streams gradually

It would be interesting to compare it to other hits like savage and watermelon sugar to see if its holding up about the same

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771

not GGD talking about toxicity and their forum being a kinder place after we left, when most of their users shade and talk sh*t about Gaga on a daily basis. And doing whole essays on why Gaga is lazy, doesn’t care about us and how they’re unstanning her because she isn’t posting on IG. 

• paws up 3

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, thetea said:

That's what happened to Baby by Mustin Bieber as well. They should have done that for Just Dance and Poker Face

Poker Face was certified Diamond in 2015 😭  I wouldn't be surprised if Shallow gets there before JD. 

I'm also shocked at the fact youtube counts the same as on demand streams. Most european countries don't include youtube in their certifications

• paws up 1

Moderator 17,129

Sorry for further OT posts but this thread shows exactly what's wrong with the "new" "improved" "less toxic" GGD. Some white idiots don't know anything about a countries situation and judge from their POV and they're some of the largest users on the site :mess:

https://gagadaily.com/forums/topic/353803-military-coup-in-myanmar-democratic-leaders-arrested/

• paws up 2

Just now, Mr. V said:

I think its normal that a hit song slowly goes down in streams gradually

It would be interesting to compare it to other hits like savage and watermelon sugar to see if its holding up about the same

But it seems so strange that it's streams are stalling now that it hit 500m streams. It was literally getting over 1m streams everyday until it hit 500m. We should see how it's holding up against other hits. I'll look at it

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, donatellab said:

not GGD talking about toxicity and their forum being a kinder place after we left, when most of their users shade and talk sh*t about Gaga on a daily basis. And doing whole essays on why Gaga is lazy, doesn’t care about us and how they’re unstanning her because she isn’t posting on IG. 

what was ur gaga daily username?