Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Deactivated 14,311
4 minutes ago, thetea said:

HAHAHHA. What if she was like "yassss queen I want your stupid love", "gurl you're the one i've been waiting for" 

From a gay rights activist and human rights activist and bi-sexual/ally I say its fine. Just feature Rupaul.

Just now, Bakugo said:

From a gay rights activist and human rights activist and bi-sexual/ally I say its fine. Just feature Rupaul.

I don't know how that would sound but I would definetly listen to it and support it. 

Popster for Sale 57,520
5 hours ago, thetea said:

Just Dance should be diamond eligible very very very soon. Chart Data on twitter said it's sold 9.8 million units

Nope they never said it, it's that account that always inflates sales for everyone 

c4d702f01a6c795f240e87eef63d7c69.thumb.j

• paws up 1

Just now, Andreu said:

already shaded them

starega.jpg

IKR it was so rude, and these people were talking out of there a$$. They are just saying what they heard off the mods like didn't they learn there's two sides to a story.

vM9t42Y.pngNow their acting all sad saying the forum is better. UM NO it's dead. The most active posts are all thirst traps

GymtEhc.png

• lol 1

The Fame Popster 316
1 minute ago, Fame Romance said:

Nope they never said it, it's that account that always inflates sales for everyone 

c4d702f01a6c795f240e87eef63d7c69.thumb.j

I wish ringtone sales were included for RIAA. JD sold 7.3 million digital sales + 1.3 million ringtone sales

• paws up 1