Charts Discussion - Stream the #1 WW smash Grammy Winner God On Me

Miaou

Gaming Leader 8,440
2 minutes ago, DeanClownchester said:

0.001% for me, SL had 7k plays

dean winchester GIF

I personally had like 78,000 hours of listening, going down from 83,000 of 2019. Gaga was #1 of course. SL was #2, behind ROM. Can't wait for them two to also be in the Top 5 of this year. 

giphy.gif

• yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, Lorde Von Kok said:

I personally had like 78,000 hours of listening, going down from 83,000 of 2019. Gaga was #1 of course. SL was #2, behind ROM. Can't wait for them two to also be in the Top 5 of this year. 

giphy.gif

No wonder Chromatica, SL and ROM perform better here in Canada. We get sh!t done

• yaas, gaga 1

Just now, CHROMATICON said:

No she won't lmao 

have you not seen people on twitter and TikTok. Everything is a problem, someone saying they didn't like college caused them to be cancelled and everyone saying their insensitive, ungrateful

Moderator 17,128
2 hours ago, thetea said:

have you not seen people on twitter and TikTok. Everything is a problem, someone saying they didn't like college caused them to be cancelled and everyone saying their insensitive, ungrateful

The only ones that care about nipples and bra's are the Republicans and we don't care about them :icant:

21 minutes ago, corvus albus said:

The only ones that care about nipples and bra's are the Republicans and we don't care about them :icant:

And oversensitive TikTok people. 

17 minutes ago, Mr. V said:

Good morning chartsters :enigma:

Is ROM above Shallow on spotify yet? :ally:

nope. Checked spotifycharts.com and it said ROM got 880,556 streams and Shallow got 1,014,158 streams

Deactivated 14,311
31 minutes ago, thetea said:

What if she started using gay lingo in her songs:billie:

If they feature Laganja Estranja then yassss gawd mawma haus down boots ooo-kuuuurrrrr COME ON NATCH!

• lol 1

1 minute ago, Bakugo said:

If they feature Laganja Estranja then yassss gawd mawma haus down boots ooo-kuuuurrrrr COME ON NATCH!

HAHAHHA. What if she was like "yassss queen I want your stupid love", "gurl you're the one i've been waiting for"