POPa911 Suggestions

admin

Kindness Admin 7,528
1 minute ago, A Little Monsterrr said:

@admin may I ask, are you going to change the forum's name? my friend told me the forum's name is cringy because apparently it's only relevant until gaga releases a new album. I'm fine with the name just so anyone knows ::-):

This has come up. My current opinion is no, the name will outlast the song. But we'll see in the future how we feel. if it does ever change, it'll only be once and then be that forever.

• yaas, gaga 2

ARTPOPster 1,672
7 minutes ago, admin said:

This has come up. My current opinion is no, the name will outlast the song. But we'll see in the future how we feel. if it does ever change, it'll only be once and then be that forever.

i actually love this name. it's better than skadoodledaily's :billiecat:

Edited by A Little Monsterrr
  • thanks 1

Is there an option to turn off/unsubscribe to status update notifications? I feel like I have tried every setting available yet I still get updates every time someone I follow updates their status. It seems like currently the only option is to unfollow users.

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 2/6/2021 at 11:29 PM, HeavyMetalLover said:

Is there an option to turn off/unsubscribe to status update notifications? I feel like I have tried every setting available yet I still get updates every time someone I follow updates their status. It seems like currently the only option is to unfollow users.

This is a problem with the platform, it's been raised! Unsure if they're working on it however :(

8 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Oh hi, just me again with yet another request. I know we can’t ignore mods, but can we have the option to ignore especially distracting signatures, if necessary? I don’t want to ignore all signatures (the only current option.)

You can do this actually, but it might be a desktop only option. You can ignore any specific signature, although if you do, I'm not sure you can ever see that user's signature again.

• paws up 1
  • thanks 1

6 hours ago, admin said:

This is a problem with the platform, it's been raised! Unsure if they're working on it however :(

You can do this actually, but it might be a desktop only option. You can ignore any specific signature, although if you do, I'm not sure you can ever see that user's signature again.

Thanks. So I just tried on desktop, and it won't let me hide the signature of mods.

Kindness Admin 7,528
7 hours ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

Thanks. So I just tried on desktop, and it won't let me hide the signature of mods.

Do you not see this X?

image.png

Kindness Admin 7,528
1 minute ago, HeavyMetalLover said:

I do, but I don’t have the “ignore signature preferences” options:

spacer.png

Interestinggggggggggggg.

I'll see if this is something I can change, unsure. Is this what everyone sees? @BenG?

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,528
8 hours ago, BenG said:

I cant hide signature of mods

I seeee. Ok, I'll see if I can undo that. @HeavyMetalLover - can you hide non-team members individual signatures?

• 1 year later...
Kindness Admin 7,528
On 12/14/2022 at 3:31 PM, Hurem said:

I hope it's okay I bump this thread!

@admin is it possible to get more formatting options? Not sure how much of a hassle it is, but it'd be extremely nice to be able to have the option to align the text and change the color and size.

I think I might actually remove color options, but I thought alignment was already in there, oops!

I primarily use dark mode and people often post things that are black and I think it would be a bit simpler to just keep all text the same color. Open to various thoughts tho.

And yes, please bump!

• paws up 1

My  suggestions:

-Staff should make members to follow rules.
-The Chart thread, "Bloody Mary Stream BTW" is a full mess, full of off topics comments...coudn't find a single comment about charts only off topics about random albums they like, nominations ,oscar, etc.
-create a Lady Gaga Base if there is any, because a lot of member talk about everything in the chart thread which is wrong since is a "chart thread"  Make them respect the topic, isn't fun if they they do whatever they want..

i did join this forum to check the chart thread and its a mess that i can't find that in the right thread because members talk about everything else, no point to join a forum with threads where members don't respect that and admins don't make them to respect the topic.its easy warn them or do a base thread or change the title to something else because they don't talk about charts at all. @admin

• lol 8

Pop-a-911-ster 28,921
x3
On 12/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, BloodyMagic said:

My  suggestions:

-The Chart thread, "Bloody Mary Stream BTW" is a full mess, full of off topics comments...coudn't find a single comment about charts only off topics about random albums they like, nominations ,oscar, etc.
-create a Lady Gaga Base if there is any, because a lot of member talk about everything in the chart thread which is wrong since is a "chart thread"  Make them respect the topic, isn't fun if they they do whatever they want..

i did join this forum to check the chart thread and its a mess that i can't find that in the right thread because members talk about everything else, no point to join a forum with threads where members don't respect that and admins don't make them to respect the topic.its easy warn them or do a base thread or change the title to something else because they don't talk about charts at all. @admin

Vote for @little legend to become a mod and I will ban all the rats that are posting off-topic comments, stan Ava Max or Stupid Love. 

Vote for @little legend . He's our only hope 

On 12/15/2022 at 12:19 PM, BloodyMagic said:

My  suggestions:

Not you showing up and trying to ruin all our fun.

My suggestion:

- ban anyone who gives suggestions within their first week of joining

• yaas, gaga 2

Kindness Admin 7,528
On 12/15/2022 at 12:19 PM, BloodyMagic said:

My  suggestions:

I see your point, but the vibe of the site is what it is. Charts encompasses essentially everything because that's where people go. We'll see what changes in the future, but we will not be forcing charts-only chats at this time.

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 4,602
On 12/15/2022 at 6:19 PM, BloodyMagic said:

My  suggestions:

I think you're missing the point that this has been a small community for years with users in here using that thread as base for general discussions other than tracking charts, like the one on ATRL, for sure if other people keep arriving in here, things might change and we can use the other sections of the board for other discussions, just be patient.

• paws up 3