Rain On Me 8th Best Hit Song of 2020- Todd In The Shadows

blastertoyo

"Rain On Me is my 8th favorite song of the year, is truly epic and will be remembered always and much farther into the future."

Proceeds to immediately contradict himself and say that Gaga has lost it and this is the end for her :dead:

The straights ALWAYS have to drag her, even when complimenting her :witch-laugh: Shading Lady Gaga is a straight ritual, to prove you're straight. Whew it must be exhausting

• lol 1

ARTPOPster 1,319
45 minutes ago, LadyGoo said:

"Rain On Me is my 8th favorite song of the year, is truly epic and will be remembered always and much farther into the future."

Proceeds to immediately contradict himself and say that Gaga has lost it and this is the end for her :dead:

The straights ALWAYS have to drag her, even when complimenting her :witch-laugh: Shading Lady Gaga is a straight ritual, to prove you're straight. Whew it must be exhausting

I think what he meant was this was Gaga’s last hurrah at being “Gaga” Cuz he said she had worn her last weird outfit or something 

he’s not wrong about that part :oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,903

Rain On Me deserved #1! 

59 minutes ago, blastertoyo said:

I think what he meant was this was Gaga’s last hurrah at being “Gaga” Cuz he said she had worn her last weird outfit or something 

he’s not wrong about that part :oscar:

he said her little monsters had grown up and nobody cares about her anymore :pillow: 6th best selling album of the year with 0 promo says hello :katy:

• thanks 1