CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS

nynj nights

Popster to Popster 3,689
Just now, GitHub said:

@NYNJ Nights this one doesn't have to be explicitly pertaining to the show Enigma just the word "enigma" right?

Correct! Your responses could be about the song, show, or residency, but they don't have to be

• thanks 1

Deactivated 14,311
1 hour ago, GitHub said:

@NYNJ Nights this one doesn't have to be explicitly pertaining to the show Enigma just the word "enigma" right?

Enigma means a question, an unknown etc... go with that in mind and broaden your horizons 

WE COULD BREAK ALL OF THE STIGMA!! 

I-I’ll be your moderator 

music video trending videos GIF by Apple Music

• yaas, gaga 3

Popster to Popster 3,689
20 minutes ago, Grasim said:

@NYNJ Nights wait I did submitted my answers but it’s not there in your list :dead:

Oh no, I'm sorry! I thought it was strange that you didn't submit, but I must have accidently deleted your message as I was going through and deleting old messages since my inbox was nearing storage capacity. :katy_pie: If you send me them again, I'll take them into account.

3 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

Oh no, I'm sorry! I thought it was strange that you didn't submit, but I must have accidently deleted your message as I was going through and deleting old messages since my inbox was nearing storage capacity. :katy_pie: If you send me them again, I'll take them into account.

Sent!!:kiss:

Popster to Popster 3,689

Hi everyone, I forgot to count @Grasim's responses :bradley: for Challenge #4: Joanne and it turns out that @Grasimis the champion with 7 points and the additional 5 bonus points for the following answer! I will updated the leaderboard accordingly.

Jack Byrne (guitarist)

Old-school nineties soft rock album

Aunt-inspired album

November (MR release date)

Neil McCormick (reviewer)

Emotions ("goes through all life's" as explained by LG)

• paws up 3

8 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

Hi everyone, I forgot to count @Grasim's responses :bradley: for Challenge #4: Joanne and it turns out that @Grasimis the champion with 7 points and the additional 5 bonus points for the following answer! I will updated the leaderboard accordingly.

Jack Byrne (guitarist)

Old-school nineties soft rock album

Aunt-inspired album

November (MR release date)

Neil McCormick (reviewer)

Emotions ("goes through all life's" as explained by LG)

@NYNJ Nights thanks :oscar:

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, Delusional said:

WAIT AM I LATE

Unfortunately, yes, the deadline just passed for this challenge so to be fair I can’t accept anymore answers but not a lot of participants submitted either and there are still five more rounds so please continue to play!

• sad 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
4 minutes ago, GitHub said:

@NYNJ Nights did you get mine? I submitted 3hr ago but I just saw you "left" the PM conversation :bradley:

Ah I must be deleting messages incorrectly...please resend! I usually confirm if your response is accepted so if I don’t then I missed it. Thanks for following up!

Popster to Popster 3,752
Just now, NYNJ Nights said:

Ah I must be deleting messages incorrectly...please resend! I usually confirm if your response is accepted so if I don’t then I missed it. Thanks for following up!

Good to know, sorry for the confusion! It's weird it would still let me post to that chain :classic_huh: I will send a fresh PM.

Popster to Popster 3,689
3 minutes ago, GitHub said:

Good to know, sorry for the confusion! It's weird it would still let me post to that chain :classic_huh: I will send a fresh PM.

After doing this game, I learned there is apparently a pretty limited inbox storage so when I started to delete what I thought were "old" messages, it told me that I could leave the conversation but that others in the PM would still continue to see it so that's probably why. Mess. But now I think I see that you are allowed 50 total conversations, no matter how long they are, so I guess I will prefer if you and the others keep your responses in one message, that way my inbox won't fill up and I don't accidently delete responses. This means that I probably did this to others so I think I will send an announcement and extend the submission deadline....

@Dirkje @Twitter @SLAG @Bakugo- can one of you confirm the bold?

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Popster to Popster 3,689

Hi everyone, I've been accidently deleting PMs :mess: so if I didn't confirm your response to Challenge #5 or if you forgot to submit, you'll have another 12 hours to do so (until Jan. 31st at 8am EST/1pm GMT).

• paws up 1
  • thanks 2

Moderator 7,842
10 minutes ago, NYNJ Nights said:

After doing this game, I learned there is apparently a pretty limited inbox storage so when I started to delete what I thought were "old" messages, it told me that I could leave the conversation but that others in the PM would still continue to see it so that's probably why. Mess. But now I think I see that you are allowed 50 total conversations, no matter how long they are, so I guess I will prefer if you and the others keep your responses in one message, that way my inbox won't fill up and I don't accidently delete responses. This means that I probably did this to others so I think I will send an announcement and extend the submission deadline....

I think the one that could answer this, is @admin

• thanks 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
5 hours ago, NYNJ Nights said:

5 hours ago, Dirkje said:

I think the one that could answer this, is @admin

Will fix for you :bunny:

edit: fixed!

• paws up 2
  • thanks 1