Yoghurt Bars

Yogurt Raisins

Yoohoo (bar)

Youth

YumJunkie (distributor)

YG Entertainment

York Peppermint Patty

Popstanne 5,076

Let it be known that I had wanted to use "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" (a song by BLACKPINK) for this round to try and eke out 4 points, but I was rightly told it was too far removed from the challenge. 

• lol 4

Popstanne 5,076

Whoever picked Yacoub for "Y",  know you are very, very lucky because I came close to using that but went with YG instead. Enjoy your two points to my zero. :awkney:

• thanks 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 4,584
Just now, Franch Toast said:

Let it be known that I had wanted to use "Ddu-Du Ddu-Du" (a song by BLACKPINK) for this round to try and eke out 4 points, but I was rightly told it was too far removed from the challenge. 

That would've been legendary 

• yaas, gaga 1

ARTPOPster 2,450
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

It was too far removed but “yeah” was an acceptable answer :icant:

• lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Despite not being able to use ""Ddu-Du Ddu-Du"  the winner of this round with an amazing 10 points is @Franch Toast!

Goes to show kids you can go from the bottom to the top 

WINNING RESPONSE:

Chocolate Covered Cherry Cordials 4
Animated 2
"Nice" 2
Dove Dark Chocolate 2
YG Entertainment 0
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 6

Popster to Popster 3,689

LEADERBOARD

Spoiler

LEADERBOARD

Challenge 2 Points

Cumulative

esc

+9

Gypsy Guy Holland

+8

Grasim

+9

Elvira

+6

GitHub

+8

Franch Toast

+10

blankpaper

+6

danwasd

+4

Born in Chromatica

+7

admin

+5

NotDoctor

+7

Joannesrats

+5

lavenderblondee

+3

Delusional

+8

Twitter

+2

Dirkje

+3

Bakugo

+6

little legend

+0

PETTY

+1

• paws up 2
  • shook 1
  • thanks 1
  • lol 1

19 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Whoever picked Yacoub for "Y",  know you are very, very lucky because I came close to using that but went with YG instead. Enjoy your two points to my zero. :awkney:

I literally wrote and deleted Yacoub and thought “I’m reaching” and well... :mess:

Edited by Elvira
  • hugs 1

Gaming Leader 6,420
6 hours ago, PETTY said:

Submitted but I fear most of my answers will be submitted by others and I’ll have another near zero round :katy:

This aged well :katy:

queen of predictions :katy:

• hugs 1
  • lol 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Gagaories.png

Challenge 3

Congratulations popsters on a fun two rounds. Now that you have a hang of this game, you have graduated to a 6-letter word with a duplicate letter

Your category is….

Spoiler

A

R

T

P

O

P

You have 24-hours to come up with one “word” for each of the 6 letters that relates to the category, ARTPOP

FOR THIS CHALLENGE: If you manage to come up with unique words for both “P”s you will score an additional 5 points!

Otherwise all other rules stay the same:

Spoiler
  • Your “words” should directly associate with the category word. Funny and creative words are allowed but if they are questionable, I will challenge them.
  • Proper nouns, titles, and names (either LAST, FIRST or FIRST, LAST) are allowed. As such your "word" for each letter can technically be made of multiple words. If so, only the first needs to start with the key letter but you will receive more points if the additional words also start with that letter.
  • The articles "A", "An" and "The" cannot be used as the first word
  • The category word written as is cannot be used one of your word responses.
  • Acronyms and hyphenated words can be used but will only count as one word for scoring purposes.
  • You cannot repeat words from previous challenges
  • Each participant has 24 hours to PM me your answers. Explanations for your choices are welcome. If you don’t submit, you can still play in future challenges, but you will receive 0 points for the current challenge

Challenge 2 Submissions Close: January 26th at 10:30pm EST

How well do you know the song, album, era, ANYTHING….

lady gaga applause GIF

• paws up 4
  • yaas, gaga 2

• nynj nights changed the title to CATEGORIES: Challenge 3 POSTED
Popstanne 5,076
6 minutes ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

Gagaories.png

Challenge 3

Congratulations popsters on a fun two rounds. Now that you have a hang of this game, you have graduated to a 6-letter word with a duplicate letter

Your category is….

Hide contents

A

R

T

P

O

P

You have 24-hours to come up with one “word” for each of the 6 letters that relates to the category, ARTPOP

FOR THIS CHALLENGE: If you manage to come up with unique words for both “P”s you will score an additional 5 points!

Otherwise all other rules stay the same:

Hide contents
  • Your “words” should directly associate with the category word. Funny and creative words are allowed but if they are questionable, I will challenge them.
  • Proper nouns, titles, and names (either LAST, FIRST or FIRST, LAST) are allowed. As such your "word" for each letter can technically be made of multiple words. If so, only the first needs to start with the key letter but you will receive more points if the additional words also start with that letter.
  • The articles "A", "An" and "The" cannot be used as the first word
  • The category word written as is cannot be used one of your word responses.
  • Acronyms and hyphenated words can be used but will only count as one word for scoring purposes.
  • You cannot repeat words from previous challenges
  • Each participant has 24 hours to PM me your answers. Explanations for your choices are welcome. If you don’t submit, you can still play in future challenges, but you will receive 0 points for the current challenge

Challenge 2 Submissions Close: January 26th at 10:30pm EST

How well do you know the song, album, era, ANYTHING….

lady gaga applause GIF

I have a question about duplicate answers here. Let's say I use the word "petunia" for the first P and "pliers" for the second P (picking two works with no clear ARTPOP connection). What if someone else uses "petunia" for the second P but not the first? Would I still get my points? 

• paws up 1

Popster to Popster 3,689
1 minute ago, Franch Toast said:

I have a question about duplicate answers here. Let's say I use the word "petunia" for the first P and "pliers" for the second P (picking two works with no clear ARTPOP connection). What if someone else uses "petunia" for the second P but not the first? Would I still get my points? 

Good question but order doesn't matter so that person would knock you out and both of you would receive 0 points for petunia even though they were entered for different P's (the OP example explains this as well). That is why it will be a big deal and you will score 5 extra bonus points if you manage to have totally unique answers

Lady Gaga Compliment GIF

• thanks 1
  • lol 1