CATEGORIES: FINAL RESULTS & WINNERS

nynj nights

Popster for Sale 41,791
4 minutes ago, NotDoctor said:

I put Gaga for G as a placeholder with the intention of going back later to put something better and then completely forgot :icant: flopping into eternity 

Go eat some bread

• yaas, gaga 1

Popster to Popster 3,689

Gagaories.png

Challenge 6

Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia

Sweden, Finland, Norway

Your next category for the day…

Spoiler

C

O

U

N

T

R

Y

You have 24-hours to come up with one “word” for each of the 7 letters that relates to the category, COUNTRY, for any of its meanings.

BONUS POINTS:

• If any of your “words” also have a reference to Gaga, each will receive an extra point
  • If you manage to come up with unique words for all 7 letters, you will score an additional 5 points

Otherwise all other rules stay the same:

Spoiler
  • Your “words” should directly associate with the category word. Funny and creative words are allowed but if they are questionable, I will challenge them.
  • Proper nouns, titles, and names (either LAST, FIRST or FIRST, LAST) are allowed. As such your "word" for each letter can technically be made of multiple words. If so, only the first needs to start with the key letter but you will receive more points if the additional words also start with that letter.
  • The articles "A", "An" and "The" cannot be used as the first word
  • The category word written as is cannot be used one of your word responses.
  • Acronyms and hyphenated words can be used but will only count as one word for scoring purposes.
  • You cannot repeat words from previous challenges
  • Each participant has 24 hours to PM me your answers. Explanations for your choices are welcome. If you don’t submit, you can still play in future challenges, but you will receive 0 points for the current challenge

Challenge 6 Submissions Close: February 1st at 8pm EST/1am GMT

GOOD LUCK!

Lady Gaga Joanne GIF by Interscope Records

• paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 3

• nynj nights changed the title to CATEGORIES: Challenge 6 POSTED
Popster to Popster 3,689
2 hours ago, Twitter said:

How am I still losing? :whatga:

You and @Born In Chromaticacame very close to getting the bonus points but you both had the same response for I. You missed two rounds but keep playing and there will be opportunities to increase your point total significantly!