Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Moderator 7,842

ROUND 3: Results!

Hey guys! So its time for me to reveal the results of this round. For the first time the results get interesting! And so will be the leaderboard! I will update the leaderboard after posting round 4.

This was the story:

“I am a sometimes foolish user who has no clue what is going on half the time. I’m an active participant everywhere but the charts thread - too many horny people there. I’m probably the youngest person on the site” 

This was by @Delusional! And this time there were players with a correct guess! They are: @Franch Toast, @little legend, @Lorde Von Kok and @Grasim. Congratulations to the four of you! You will receive one point for being right!
Even though this isnt a perfect score, @Delusional still earns 8 points for having only 4 out of 13 players to be right. 

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

Stay tuned for all you need to know for round 4!

• shook 2
  • yaas, gaga 4

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, Delusional said:

How did y’all actually fall for that I made it so obvious I’m 

I took the not active on too literally :bradley:

• paws up 1
  • lol 1

Popster for Sale 41,791
On 1/21/2021 at 9:17 PM, Dirkje said:

This was the story:

I was born on an island surrounded by the messy people I would come to know as my family. The years went by leaping from island to land and then back again. In each small town I filled my time with gummy bears, arcade games and eventually worshipping wresting. Eventually I fell in love, even though I'd later realize it wasn't everything I thought. These days my loves are split between Gaga, sweets and a bear named Perry.

This was by @admin!

@Miaou what did you do :bradley:

• lol 1

Moderator 7,842

ROUND 4:

Lady Gaga: For the first time I have the feeling the classroom is finally getting it! Dirkje: Yes, you're right! But that is what school is for!
Lady Gaga: Its time for next round!

The story: 

"Like so many of you, I came here after the drama in GGD. I feel mixed about the whole situation. I don't support that forum at all anymore, but I miss some of my friends. I just can't convince them to come over. 
I'm a real little monster! Even though I only became interested in her after hearing Bad Romance back in the days. Further I also like Beyoncé, Rihanna and Taylor Swift. Yeah, I do like male artists as well. I love The Weeknd! But Justin Bieber not so much! I love music so much, but I never got the opportunity to see my idols live. 
For living I work as a gardener. I'm truly grateful I don't have to work from home!"

Who is this by? You have 24 hours to post your guess! 

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

• paws up 3

ARTPOPster 2,450
14 minutes ago, Delusional said:

How did y’all actually fall for that I made it so obvious I’m 

How old are you? I thought you were 20-something (and therefore far from the youngest lol)

• shook 1

A Popster Is Born 14,788
Just now, blankpaper said:

How old are you? I thought you were 20-something (and therefore far from the youngest lol)

They will say 12, but actually they're 16 

099-C3215-D960-4-A0-C-A8-AC-CA5-B9-DE7-D

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 22,761
48 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

“I am a sometimes foolish user who has no clue what is going on half the time. I’m an active participant everywhere but the charts thread - too many horny people there. I’m probably the youngest person on the site” 

can we disqualify @Delusional for lying :lesson:

Moderator 7,842

Alright, I had fun watching Categories. Now its time for me to update the leaderboard! Including the points earned last round!

• paws up 1

• Dirkje changed the title to Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 4 posted!