Guess The Member Season 1 | Round 6 posted!

Dirkje

Popster to Popster 3,689
2 minutes ago, ... said:

I dont think the island refers to NY but i might be wrong

Most likely NYC which is comprised of the 5 boroughs. Manhattan is technically an island and there's Staten Island too. 

• paws up 1

Kindness Admin 7,530
6 hours ago, Dirkje said:

ROUND 2 Results

This was the story:

I was born on an island surrounded by the messy people I would come to know as my family. The years went by leaping from island to land and then back again. In each small town I filled my time with gummy bears, arcade games and eventually worshipping wresting. Eventually I fell in love, even though I'd later realize it wasn't everything I thought. These days my loves are split between Gaga, sweets and a bear named Perry.

This was by @admin! He wins 10 points as no one caught him. Congratulations!

And for everyone that are wondering, I decided to let @NYNJ Gypsy keep the 12 points as it wasnt her fault the point counting changed. 

Anyways, just stay tuned as next round will come soon!

@Lorde Von Kok @danwasd @Delusional @little legend @admin @StormPulse @donatellab @Franch Toast@NYNJ Gypsy @Bakugo @NotDoctor @A Little Monsterrr @blankpaper @Grasim 

My vote is @StormPulse.

And yes, I grew up on the island part of Rhode Island and now live in NYC and spend most of time on the NYC part of Long Island, on Manhattan (island) or back home. :dragon:

• paws up 1

8 hours ago, NYNJ Gypsy said:

I'm thinking it could be a guest story from @A Little Monsterrr like others said or maybe @Grasim? I don't visit chartland that often either...

Oh please Ive been super active on charts discussion thread!!!

Edited by Grasim
  • lol 1