Frederic Aspiras: We’re back to film Gucci

boobatella

A Popster Is Born 10,247

I don't know why fans are that surprised. Even biggest movie stars are doing months of preparation for roles. Gucci is her focus, obviously as it starts filming in two months. 

I mean Chromatica is in a dead mode since like September. And the tour is most definitely not happening. It's not like it's a huge surprise it's over.

Chromatica era really should learn anybody that believing in insiders when it's about Lady Gaga is a very very bad idea.

Anyway I'm excited for Gucci and her next musical projet (not expecting anything this time in terms of management or visuals)

I have been resurrected just to say that I am in disbelief that they really have the audacity to think we are gullible or delusional enough to consider this era wonderful or great or fantastic or wholesome in any way.

Edit: Girl I deleted the rest of my response because I saw a thread about Traumatic promo complaining locked. The point is, I'm aggravated.

Edited by Tsunade
  • thanks 1

59 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I don't know why fans are that surprised. Even biggest movie stars are doing months of preparation for roles. Gucci is her focus, obviously as it starts filming in two months. 

I mean Chromatica is in a dead mode since like September. And the tour is most definitely not happening. It's not like it's a huge surprise it's over.

Chromatica era really should learn anybody that believing in insiders when it's about Lady Gaga is a very very bad idea.

Anyway I'm excited for Gucci and her next musical projet (not expecting anything this time in terms of management or visuals)

It's not that we're surprised, the general consensus on Twitter is that her team could have done many things even with the pandemic to keep the era alive. I think what many of us can generally agree on is that we don't really understand the complete and utter silence with hardly any video/photoshoot/performances/interviews put out. Literally the only thing we got in the past few months is cookies lol, and those require us to open up our wallets too.

A Popster Is Born 10,247
15 minutes ago, Tsunade said:

It's not that we're surprised, the general consensus on Twitter is that her team could have done many things even with the pandemic to keep the era alive. I think what many of us can generally agree on is that we don't really understand the complete and utter silence with hardly any video/photoshoot/performances/interviews put out. Literally the only thing we got in the past few months is cookies lol, and those require us to open up our wallets too.

I totally agree on this, Chromatica is her weaker era by far (not talking about music). I think it's a huge potential wasted by a bad management and a total lack of involvement (for any reasons). And fans should stop putting everything on the Covid issue. Most artists achieved delivering strong eras in 2020.

It's only my opinion of course.

But I just think fans should stop overhyping about things some random people are saying on Twitter or Gagadaily. They are just no-life twinks with zero sources. People can only blame themselves for believing anything to be honest.

Edited by monketsharona

A Popster Is Born 10,247

By the way, I cant' take the argument of him saying 'I was talking about my personal future'. Please man, you just said 'we are moving to her movie role' and you used past tense about Chromatica. Stop fooling us, we're not stupid. :pillow:

Edited by monketsharona