CD/Vinyl collectors thread

Dirkje

Moderator 7,999

Started with collecting Miley’s discography. Netherlands is still in lockdown so all I can do now is using webshops and online thriftstores. I hope to make deals today as I like to buy as cheap as possible but still legal :) 

Moderator 7,999
31 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Started with collecting Miley’s discography. Netherlands is still in lockdown so all I can do now is using webshops and online thriftstores. I hope to make deals today as I like to buy as cheap as possible but still legal :) 

Update, my first CD is up for shipping and one of these days I can expect it. I got Breakout :)

I recently got a lot of vinyls. I got ABBA: Gold, 25 and Hands All Over (Maroon 5) for Christmas and bought Caution (Mariah Carey), 18 Months (Calvin Harris), Janet. and The Fame (transparant blue) myself with the money I got for it.

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 7,999
18 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

I recently got a lot of vinyls. I got ABBA: Gold, 25 and Hands All Over (Maroon 5) for Christmas and bought Caution (Mariah Carey), 18 Months (Calvin Harris), Janet. and The Fame (transparant blue) myself with the money I got for it.

Nice! Congrats 🙂

• paws up 1

Heres mine :)

Just Dance Europe Single Enhanced CD with music video 

The Fame first press  Canada cd with Again Again in the standard track listing, different mixing on Money Honey and LoveGame and different booklet photos and many typos (excellent condition)

The Fame Australia revised edition with Disco Heaven as bonus track (excellent condition  - 2010)

The Fame Japan release 2013 with glitter cover, limited to 10,000 copies (good condition - 2013) bonus tracks, Disco Heaven, Retro Dance Freak, Again Again) 

The Fame Monster New Zealand 2 CD (poor condition - 2009) with bonus tracks, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Feak

The Fame Monster New Zealand 2 CD (excellent condition - 2009) has a promotional sticker for a free trip to the monster ball and with bonus tracks, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Feak

The Fame Monster UK Deluxe 2 CD (excellent condition - 2009) with bonus tracks Disco Heaven and Again Again

The Fame Monster 8 Track CD EU CD (excellent condition - blonde cover) 

Born This Way Standard E.U Born This Way Jost & Naaf remix bonus track (excellent condition)

Born This Way Deluxe Argentina (error on cd, the + on black jesus + amen fashion is not centred) (mint condition) 

Born This Way the remix E.U (mint condition)

Born This way Vinyl E.U pressed 2011 not sure if its first press or not (please let me know)

ARTPOP australia deluxe 2cd with iTunes festival. good condition

ARTPOP standard malaysia (mint condition)

Joanne deluxe australia (mint conditon)

Chromatica deluxe booklet E.U with bonus tracks copy 1

Chromatica deluxe booklet E.U with bonus tracks copy 2 without cd (lost)

Chromatica standard E.U edition no bonus tracks

I also have 

2 positions europe cd's.

positons cd single from u.s

Edited by thetea
  • paws up 1
  • yaas, gaga 1

Does anyone know where I could get the walmart huge ball edited version of ARTPOP for an affordable price. I'm very poor and those CD's are like $60NZD on discogs excluding shipping which is about $30 dollars and why The Fame glitter cds are selling for $20 on ebay?

On 12/30/2020 at 8:18 AM, NotDoctor said:

I'm about to purge some extra copies of Gaga CDs and Vinyl that I have

CDs:

• Chromatica (Standard Edition) x2 [sealed]
  • Chromatica (Target Deluxe) [opened]

Vinyls (all lightly used):

• The Fame
  • The Fame Monster (Picture Disk)
  • A Star Is Born
  • Born This Way

They're free to anyone that wants them as long as shipping costs wouldn't be crazy.  Feel free to hit me up if you're interested.  I'd rather give them to a fan who would use them than sell them to a rando.

Hi, DM sent

• paws up 1

• Dirkje changed the title to CD/Vinyl collectors thread
Moderator 7,999
8 hours ago, thetea said:

Heres mine :)

Just Dance Europe Single Enhanced CD with music video 

The Fame first press  Canada cd with Again Again in the standard track listing, different mixing on Money Honey and LoveGame and different booklet photos and many typos (excellent condition)

The Fame Australia revised edition with Disco Heaven as bonus track (excellent condition  - 2010)

The Fame Japan release 2013 with glitter cover, limited to 10,000 copies (good condition - 2013) bonus tracks, Disco Heaven, Retro Dance Freak, Again Again) 

The Fame Monster New Zealand 2 CD (poor condition - 2009) with bonus tracks, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Feak

The Fame Monster New Zealand 2 CD (excellent condition - 2009) has a promotional sticker for a free trip to the monster ball and with bonus tracks, Disco Heaven and Retro, Dance, Feak

The Fame Monster UK Deluxe 2 CD (excellent condition - 2009) with bonus tracks Disco Heaven and Again Again

The Fame Monster 8 Track CD EU CD (excellent condition - blonde cover) 

Born This Way Standard E.U Born This Way Jost & Naaf remix bonus track (excellent condition)

Born This Way Deluxe Argentina (error on cd, the + on black jesus + amen fashion is not centred) (mint condition) 

Born This Way the remix E.U (mint condition)

Born This way Vinyl E.U pressed 2011 not sure if its first press or not (please let me know)

ARTPOP australia deluxe 2cd with iTunes festival. good condition

ARTPOP standard malaysia (mint condition)

Joanne deluxe australia (mint conditon)

Chromatica deluxe booklet E.U with bonus tracks copy 1

Chromatica deluxe booklet E.U with bonus tracks copy 2 without cd (lost)

Chromatica standard E.U edition no bonus tracks

I also have 

2 positions europe cd's.

positons cd single from u.s

I love it!

Your thread was merged into the thread that already existed for collectors :)

5 hours ago, Dirkje said:

I love it!

Your thread was merged into the thread that already existed for collectors :)

omg thanks! 

• paws up 1

On 1/6/2021 at 11:25 PM, Dirkje said:

Update, my first CD is up for shipping and one of these days I can expect it. I got Breakout :)

where do you buy your cds from?

• paws up 1

Moderator 7,999
18 minutes ago, thetea said:

where do you buy your cds from?

Usually from thriftstores or here in the Netherlands, there is an online thriftshop. Like a webshop where people can buy and sell anything secondhaded. Including CD's!

When it comes to my main faves I buy them via a webshop and pay the full price. But really I like to buy my CDs as cheap as possible but still legal :)

19 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Usually from thriftstores or here in the Netherlands, there is an online thriftshop. Like a webshop where people can buy and sell anything secondhaded. Including CD's!

When it comes to my main faves I buy them via a webshop and pay the full price. But really I like to buy my CDs as cheap as possible but still legal :)

what's the name of the thrift store you use if you don't mind me asking?

Moderator 7,999
14 minutes ago, thetea said:

what's the name of the thrift store you use if you don't mind me asking?

Its called Secunda. Its a store in the Netherlands lol. So if you're from the Netherlands you could try visiting it. But we are in lockdown rn so I can just use the online thriftstores.

Maybe there are thriftstores in your country as well!

9 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Its called Secunda. Its a store in the Netherlands lol. So if you're from the Netherlands you could try visiting it. But we are in lockdown rn so I can just use the online thriftstores.

Maybe there are thriftstores in your country as well!

no. I live in New Zealand, we don't really have thrift stores that have cds. What are some good online thrift stores I could use, the prices in NZ are outrageous for used cds. People want $40 for their used copy of The Fame

Moderator 7,999
2 minutes ago, thetea said:

no. I live in New Zealand, we don't really have thrift stores that have cds. What are some good online thrift stores I could use, the prices in NZ are outrageous for used cds. People want $40 for their used copy of The Fame

Then maybe Discogs is worth a try for you then :)

2 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Then maybe Discogs is worth a try for you then :)

I love that website, I ordered stuff from there for a good price.  I got the first pressed Canadian cd of The Fame from there. 

• yaas, gaga 1

Moderator 7,999
6 minutes ago, thetea said:

I love that website, I ordered stuff from there for a good price.  I got the first pressed Canadian cd of The Fame from there. 

I use that website for if I want rare stuff. I dont just collect stuff by Gaga. So I found Katy Hudson there (Katy Perry's album before One of the Boys)

18 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

I use that website for if I want rare stuff. I dont just collect stuff by Gaga. So I found Katy Hudson there (Katy Perry's album before One of the Boys)

what's the rarest gaga cds you own?

Moderator 7,999
Just now, thetea said:

what's the rarest gaga cds you own?

I dont think I have any rare stuff from her rn. Though I'm looking for the red and blue ep