BeyoncĂ©- The Thread🐝

Lastrassi

1 minute ago, Twitter said:

Thought you were coming for Beyoncé and tagged me for that reason :rip: 

I love BeyoncĂ© too!!! So I’m glad theres a thread dedicated to her. 

So sorry what you had to deal with *you know who/what* that was horrible:classic_sad:

I’m so happy to see you on this site and I want to thank you for standing up and defending black artists who always got shaded over on you know where.

Happy to have another fellow hive member here!

spacer.png

• paws up 1

The Fame Popster 451

I'm not a stan but OTR2 was one one of the most fun nights of my life :ally:

A group of strangers got me drunk-drunk for free when I clearly wasn't 21 :ally:

• yaas, gaga 1

1 minute ago, Nino said:

I'm not a stan but OTR2 was one one of the most fun nights of my life :ally:

A group of strangers got me drunk-drunk for free when I clearly wasn't 21 :ally:

This sounds both amazing but also dangerous at the time, I am both happy but also jealous and shook for you

spacer.png

My dream is to one day see her live, I was gonna go to the FWT but I got sick:gaga-scream:

Gaga too, I need to see these ladies perform live before they turn into old hags

spacer.png

• hugs 1

The Fame Popster 451
Just now, Lastrassi said:

This sounds both amazing but also dangerous at the time, I am both happy but also jealous and shook for you

spacer.png

My dream is to one day see her live, I was gonna go to the FWT but I got sick:gaga-scream:

Gaga too, I need to see these ladies perform live before they turn into old hags

spacer.png

It was a gaggle of white women in their 30s/late 20s. We all talked about boy problems for an hour before the show and they said I needed some drinks as much as they did :gaga-scream:

Bey is unbelievably talented in person. It really feels like you're watching something prerecorded and edited if that makes sense. FWT didn't come to my city and I was so mad.

• paws up 1
  • hugs 1

A queen!:queen: Wasn’t a big fan at first, but I grew to love her this year. She’s such a hardworking, talented and beautiful woman.  Lemonade, 4 and The Gift are my favorite projects!

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 24
4 minutes ago, Davian said:

A queen!:queen: Wasn’t a big fan at first, but I grew to love her this year. She’s such a hardworking, talented and beautiful woman.  Lemonade, 4 and The Gift are my favorite projects!

come through 4 stanning :nicki_scream:

• yaas, gaga 2

The Popster 177

4 is my favorite Beyoncé album! Her take on the old school R&B sound was so nostalgic for me. I think my favorite from the record is Countdown, but there are a ton of others I really as well! :classic_love:

• paws up 1

2 minutes ago, Edonis said:

4 is my favorite Beyoncé album! Her take on the old school R&B sound was so nostalgic for me. I think my favorite from the record is Countdown, but there are a ton of others I really as well! :classic_love:

It’s my favorite album too! Countdown and Run The World deserved to smash ugh:bradley: 

Schoolin Life gives me so much nostalgia and I wish she performed Start Over live she never has :gaga-scream: vocally it’s her best album imo it truly ages like fine wine!

• yaas, gaga 1

The Popster 177
4 minutes ago, Lastrassi said:

It’s my favorite album too! Countdown and Run The World deserved to smash ugh:bradley: 

Schoolin Life gives me so much nostalgia and I wish she performed Start Over live she never has :gaga-scream: vocally it’s her best album imo it truly ages like fine wine!

Omg I love Schoolin' Life! Probably my other fave from the album! I always wanted a big budget, cinematic visual for End of Time. I always wondered how that would go tbh. 

• yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, TheRoof said:

Don't you worry 'bout a club
Just come and lay up under me tonight

91fd9e7cc63fea64812ab19bbb8c6d0b.gif 

spacer.png

It says video unavailable but I’m assuming that’s Lay Up Under me, TASTE. Sis needs to dabble more in disco asap

spacer.png

• yaas, gaga 1

Gaming Leader 8,440

She grew on me more and more over time. I've always loved her and admired her, but I truly grasped the amount of actual respect we owe her during Lemonade. She's not a pioneer, but she's making the music industry her b*ch. 

beyonce GIF

Edited by LordeVonKok
  • yaas, gaga 1

2 minutes ago, LordeVonKok said:

She grew on me more and more over time. I've always loved her and admired her, but I truly grasped the amount of actual respect we owe her during Lemonade. She's not a pioneer, but she's making the music industry her b*ch. 

beyonce GIF

Her continuous growth as an artist is why I love her:bradley: artists like her and Gaga truly do this because they love it:classic_love: do you have a favorite album?

• yaas, gaga 1