How did y'all discover PopA911?

FRANZGA

Popster for Sale 41,838
32 minutes ago, donatellab said:

After y’all got banned from the other cult site, I accidentally found this forum and saw that all of you moved here, so I packed my bags and left that racist site to join y’all

And here you are, the reigning Queen of Feud.

550994508_IMG_3215(1).thumb.JPG.c6a3e8b2

• yaas, gaga 2

Popster to Popster 3,752
3 hours ago, NotDoctor said:

After the Second Great Schism™, I saw some people on ATRL mention that there was "a new forum" so I went digging through Twitter until I found it

Lmfao, but same. I also learned of this forum through @Twitter :billie:

2 hours ago, TINDER said:

My second account was called "The blessed Madonna", and they restricted me permanently because of impersonation, :awkney:

:icant:

2 hours ago, little legend said:

out of topic but i just saw this photo.It is showing up when you go to the hub. It's so cute:classic_love: community_hero.jpg.5a52c044ab344bda3d615

hmm I see there's a new Hub in town :snake:

• yaas, gaga 3

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Does anyone remember Regina George? I wonder why they aren’t here yet 

Regina is still active on GGD. I’m not banned on that cult site and visit it every once in a while just to see how it’s slowly dying :billie:

• paws up 1
  • lol 2

Moderator 8,016
11 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Does anyone remember Regina George? I wonder why they aren’t here yet 

Do they have twitter? 

• paws up 1

Moderator 8,016
Just now, Delusional said:

Banned but I still visit sometimes :billie:

Not sure, I don’t think so.

Hmm if you miss ggders and know their social media, reach out to them that way! Maybe they miss some of us as well and can get reunited!

Moderator 6,288
7 minutes ago, Dirkje said:

Hmm if you miss ggders and know their social media, reach out to them that way! Maybe they miss some of us as well and can get reunited!

I'd rather NOT have someone like Regina George here. @Delusional she did come here during the second exodus to apologize to some of us who she offended on GGD. 

H4il.gif

• lol 1

Pop-a-911-ster 28,953
x3

Anyone remembers that guy  that was giving money to poor little monsters or the little monster that asked for money cause he lost his job and was living in his car and later it proved that both of them were lying 

Fasicm Daily was so mess:dead:

• shook 1
  • lol 1

Banned 550
3 minutes ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

It was posted in the ATRL Gaga base and I wanted to see if it was less messy here and it’s definitely a lot more welcoming. I used to lurk GGD ages ago and still pop in every know and then to see the mess they are always fighting on there. 

Are you on ATRL? It's super messy there lol

This place is so chill I love it

Pop-a-911-ster 22,771
32 minutes ago, little legend said:

Anyone remembers that guy  that was giving money to poor little monsters or the little monster that asked for money cause he lost his job and was living in his car and later it proved that both of them were lying 

Fasicm Daily was so mess:dead:

Oh yeah floppy or what ever :billie: They were begging for money with one account, saying they were homeless etc and then made a new account and donated the scammed money to other users. Then they made a thread, where they bragged about donating and listed all the users and how much they donated to each one. It was such a mess :katy:

• lol 1

Banned 550
1 minute ago, donatellab said:

Oh yeah floppy or what ever :billie: They were begging for money with one account, saying they were homeless etc and then made a new account and donated the scammed money to other users. Then they made a thread, where they bragged about donating and listed all the users and how much they donated to each one. It was such a mess :katy:

Mess I remember that, his name was KIndness Hooker

That was the time I was posting under a dupe as well but someone reported me so I turned myself in

I discovered Popa911 when someone posted a link of this website on their status on G***D****, and the site ĺooked amazing, but I didn't join because I was too shy :katy_pie:.

However, a day later, "the truth" thread from the mods came out and I was so disappointed with the website banning Doot and Twitter (both did not deserve the ban) and how they treated their own members who had questions, concerns and how they shut down threads, posts and statuses who were not on their side. I was shocked and saddened that the website that brought me joy and happiness would do this to their own members, and after the drama, I couldn't support the website anymore, and with Popa911 being so positive and kind, I finally decided to join.

I don't post on here much as I am shy :classic_sad: but I do love the positivity and kindness this community has and I am so glad I joined this forum:happydance:

Edited by Born In Chromatica
  • hugs 5

Kindness Admin 7,540
14 minutes ago, Born In Chromatica said:

I discovered Popa911 when someone posted a link of this website on their status on G***D****, and the site ĺooked amazing, but I didn't join because I was too shy :katy_pie:.

However, a day later, "the truth" thread from the mods came out and I was so disappointed with the website banning Doot and Twitter (both did not deserve the ban) and how they treated their own members who had questions, concerns and how they shut down threads, posts and statuses who were not on their side. I was shocked and saddened that the website that brought me joy and happiness would do this to their own members, and after the drama, I couldn't support the website anymore, and with Popa911 being so positive and kind, I finally decided to join.

I don't post on here much as I am shy :classic_sad: but I do love the positivity and kindness this community has and I am so glad I joined this forum:happydance:

Couldn't be happier to have you here as well, no matter how often you post or not.

Also, I do have to agree. I spent a lot of years on GGD and was proud of the friends I had made and my reputation points - but there were too many flags and it's such a shame. So many great people. I started this place because of how much I love that - this - community and I'm so glad we're all here living a better life.

• paws up 3
  • hugs 1

Moderator 8,016
3 hours ago, Gypsy Guy Holland said:

It was posted in the ATRL Gaga base and I wanted to see if it was less messy here and it’s definitely a lot more welcoming. I used to lurk GGD ages ago and still pop in every now and then to see the mess they are always fighting on there. 

If you know more Gaga stans that could move from ATRL to here, feel free to spread the word!

• paws up 3

Ok so I was actually a lurker on FlopgaDaily and I was considering making an account but then all the drama went down :billie:

Some members were talking about PopA911 in a thread and I decided to check it out and ended up liking it here more :crowned:

• paws up 4

The Popster 20

It’s kind of funny - it took me months to figure out what happened on GagGag Daily because I was banned late May early June? Maybe before Chromatica was even released I can’t remember now. I called GGD a scam full of faux kindness and was banned by Partysick who lied and said he never blocked me from DMs.

Over the holidays I was bored and found ALL the tea in a Reddit thread and this forum. The gossip whore on me just had to know! 

I wasn’t a perfect member by any means or that well liked - but I sleep just fine knowing I’m a not someone who runs a Lady Gaga board and stands for nothing she stands for. 

Edited by Sloansabbith99
  • yaas, gaga 1